e i g h t e e n

N O V A

I growled as the full moons effects began. "Nova do you remember the mantra Scott taught you" Kira asked as my eyes began to glow golden.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega" I said through gritted teeth. "Good, now say it again" Kira instructed.

I only got angrier. "Alpha, Beta, Omega" I said, this time through fanged teeth.

Kira's eyes widened. "Okay let's try something different" she muttered, but I heard it due to my enhanced hearing.

"What are three things that cannot long be hidden" Kira asked me. "The sun, the moon, the truth" I replied, my eyes going back to their normal color.

"Say it again" Kira said. "the sun, the moon, the truth" I said, feeling myself regain control. "Again" Kira said.

"The sun, the moon, the truth" I said as Stiles found us. "Again" Kira said. "The sun, the moon, the truth" I said, gaining full control.

~

"Guys stop" I yelled as Kira, Stiles, and I caught up with the pack. They didn't listen and Liam was pinned to a wall. "That berserker is Scott" Kira said making Liam look dead into Scott's eyes.

"Scott" Liam said, trying to appeal to him. "Your not a monster, your a werewolf, like me" Liam said, reciting Scott's words.

Scott seemed to stumble a bit. He let Liam go and I idmediately ran over to my boyfriend. Scott began to tear apart the berserker mask and let out a roar.

I smiled at him before looking at Liam. "You okay" I asked, concerned for him. He nodded. "Are you" Liam asked and I nodded in response.

~

"KATE" I yelled, making said woman turn to me. "Why don't we settle this eh" I asked, smirking.

She sent me one of her own as I shifted. We both ran at each other and she attempted to tackle me to the ground.

I was smarter and ducked out of the way as a large black wolf appeared out of nowhere. It growled at Kate and it's eyes turned blue.

It then tackled her, sending Kate into screams. What shocked the hunters and I was that the wolf turned into Derek.

I looked away from the naked man as he told Kate about evolving, something she would never do.

I heard commotion and what had sounded like shouting coming from where Scott was.

I ran back into La Iglesia and found Scott and Peter fighting each other. I cracked my neck and shifted, making everyone look at me.

T H I R D

Nova shifted, shocking everyone as her golden eyes had red rings around them.

She ran at Peter, putting her legs around his neck and flipping him onto his back.

As he stood up, Nova punched him, sending the ex-alpha flying into a wall.

Scott looked at his sister in shock. She could be the next true alpha.

"Why is everyone staring at me" she asked as she went back to human.

"Your eyes" Scott said in astonishment. Nova looked confused.

"What about them" the were-witch asked. "They had red rings around them" Kira said, making Nova look at her boyfriend in shock.

"Awesome" her and Stiles exclaimed before walking out of the church together.

The pack shook their heads at the two before following them, leaving Peter unconscious.

~

"So I guess this is it" Derek said after Argent left. "I guess so" Scott replied as he glanced at his sister.

Derek shot a look at Nova, making the pack confused. The young were-witch nodded her head and looked at her boyfriend.

Liam could sense the girls sadness. "Whats going on Nova" he asked. Nova smiled sadly as she put his face in her hands.

"I'm leaving with Derek. It's just for the summer" Nova said, making Liam confused.

"Why" he asked. "I need to learn control, I don't want to hurt you or the others. And Derek knows more about witches than anyone. Ill come back" Nova said.

Liam smiled sadly before pulling her into a kiss, making everyone silently aww at the two.

Derek cleared his throat. "Nova let's go" he said sternly, making the girl nod. "Ill see you guys soon, and tell Lydia I love her" Nova said, making all of them laugh.

"I love you Dunbae" Nova said as she pulled away from Liam. "I love you too Nova-bug" Liam replied as their hands pulled away from each other.

Nova got in the car with Derek and Braeden. The pack watched as the three drove away, already missing the three.