s e v e n

L I A M

Novas lips were inches from mine. 'she's teasing me, she has to be' i thought. But i found myself slamming my lips against hers. She kissed back, with the same amount of force. Of course, our moment was ruined, seeing as i was thrown across the room by an angry Scott. 

N O V A

"SCOTT STOP" i yelled, making him go back to normal, Liam was another story. I could tell that he was pissed. "Liam, chill out man. i'm sorry" Scott said, but that only made Liam angrier. His eyes turned into their golden color and i immediately backed up. 

Then i remembered that i got him to turn back by making him think i was scared. "Liam your gonna hurt him" i said, my voice wavering for effect. Liam looked at me and went back to normal. 

"Nova i'm sorry" Scott and Liam said at the same time. "it's fine" i replied, gaining a look from the both of them. "i'm going to Masons" i said before walking out of Liam's house. I walked down the road with tears threatening to fall.

~

Seeing as Mason wasn't home, i walked back to my house. I walked upstairs and walked into my room. I closed the door and slid down to the floor, crying. 

i wasn't even there for a minute, when arms wrapped around me

i wasn't even there for a minute, when arms wrapped around me. "shh, its okay" Malia said, as she sat next to me. It's like she always knew when something was wrong with me. after crying for 10 minutes i finally stopped. "Mal,i don't even know why i was crying" i admitted, making her frown. 

"i just think you've been stressed with everything going on, maybe you need to take a day to relax" Malia advised, not knowing exactly what to do. I smiled softly. "i think i'll stay at Lydia's lakehouse for a day. not like anyones going to be around there anyways" i said, making Malia crack a smile. 

"i'll call her and set everything up, hmm" she asked me. I nodded and rested my head on her shoulder. "can you come with me" i asked in response. "yeah i will, how about we bring Lydia too" Malia said, knowing i wasn't that close with Kira. "yeah we can do that" i replied. 

~

L I A M

As soon as i walked into the McCall home, i was greeted with the smell of salty tears. "was someone crying" i asked. Scott grimaced. "Nova" i whispered, before bolting up the stairs and into her room. 

i gently opened the door. "nova" i said, and was met with the sight of her fresh out of the shower. i stared, seeing her in nothing but a towel. "Liam, your staring" Nova said. I snapped out of my trance and turned around. "wow, such a gentlemen" Nova stated, making me chuckle. 

~

Nova and i laid in her bed, watching finding nemo on TV. "Nova, your hiding something" i said as i turned to face her. She sighed before doing the same. "do you remember anything from the night of the full moon" she asked and i shook my head. "well your eyes went purple when you saw me, did Scott tell you what that meant" she asked, and i shook my head again. 

"it means that you found your mate" she said, making me look at her with wide eyes. "so your saying that were mates, like soulmates" I said and she nodded softly. "everyone's keeping eyes on the both of us, to see if we show any of the signs. the Hales want to make sure that its true" Nova said, and i nodded, silently taking in the information. 

"ugh, you probably think i'm crazy" Nova said, making me look at her. "Nova i don't think that you crazy. werewolves are real, i don't think it can get any crazier" i replied, making her smile softly at me. 

"Malia, we have to get them together, soulmates or not" i heard Kira say from outside the door. "that we do" Malia replied to her. "whats going on" Nova asked, noticing my attention was elsewhere. "nothing, i'll tell you later" i whispered, hinting that there was a certain were-coyote outside the door.