Anniversary breakfast

Hey everybody!!! WARNING: I hope you have your air conditioning on because this is gonna get HOT HOT HOT!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Enjoy Xx

Cher opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of her sleeping wife in her arms. She slowly moved her arm from around her wife's waist and shifted to get out of bed. Cher grabbed her robe from a chair and covered herself. Cher and Meryl were celebrating their 4 year marriage anniversary like every year since, in London. She went to the kitchen to prepare an anniversary breakfast. As soon as she was done, she made the table and went to wake up Meryl.

Cher kneeled on the foot of the bed and stopped for a moment to admire the beauty in front of her. Meryl was lying upside down, her naked back uncovered. The sheet only up to her waist. She was the most beautiful woman in the world in Cher's eyes. Cher took off her robe, ending up naked once again. She slowly started climbing on top of Meryl and ran her fingers slowly caressing from her ankle to her shoulders. Cher settled beside Meryl and her lips brushed her neck kissing her softly. Meryl hummed in delight, that signaled Cher that her beloved was awake.

Cher continued kissing Meryl's neck softly until she went up to her ear and whispered "Good morning beautiful" the tone of Cher's voice made Meryl shiver.

With her eyes still closed, Meryl turned around and smiled. She opened her eyes and locked them with her wife "Good morning my love, my life. Happy anniversary" she said, Cher smiled wider before giving Meryl a kiss on the lips.

"Happy anniversary, I made us breakfast" Cher said softly caressing Meryl's hair.

"I'd rather eat something else for breakfast" Meryl playfully said while untying Cher's robe.

Cher moved so she was slightly on top of Meryl, the robe hanging on each side thus leaving her naked body exposed in front of her "Oh yeah?" Cher asked seductively.  She put her right hand on Meryl's hip and squeezed it earning a slight groan from the woman below. Cher smirked on hearing the sound and seeing her lover bite her lip from the pleasure.

Meryl couldn't resist and pulled the robe to capture Cher's lips. Their tongues battled each other, moaning into the forceful kiss. Cher broke the kiss and they looked into each other's eyes panting. Without saying a word, Meryl took off Cher's robe, threw it aside and snaked her arms to Cher's back pulling her close and connecting their lips again. Meryl roamed her wife's back smoothly, hearing her moan once again. Their legs ended getting tangled together, their intimacies touching which aroused them both.

Cher broke the kiss to breathe and kneeled beneath Meryl's body, contemplating her heavy breathing wife "We should eat breakfast before it gets cold" almost out of breath herself.

Meryl sat up, gripping at Cher's thighs. She rested her chin on Cher's stomach to look up at her and said "I'm not done with dessert yet" then kissed and teased her lightly. Cher smirked and surrendered by grabbing Meryl's shoulders and tilting her head back, enjoying the sensation. Meryl lied back down on the bed but pulled Cher and turned her to end on top. She went down Cher's neck, trailing soft kisses from her jawline to her stomach. This made Cher arched, sending shivers down her spine. Meryl got her head in between her wife's legs and began to tease her using her tongue. Cher gripped the sheets while biting her lips.

"Meryl!!!" Cher screamed in pleasure, almost near the edge. Meryl loved the effect she had on her. She stopped and Cher was left panting.

Meryl went up to her level, locked eyes with her and smirked "What do you want?" She purred

"I want you" Cher said before launching herself towards Meryl. She pulled her up and started massaging both her breasts. She nibbled in between them then down her abdomen. Meryl couldn't suppress a groan while grabbing tight to the head of the bed. Cher went lower and teased Meryl as payback for earlier. This sent her spiraling, seeing stars.

"Cher!! Oh my God" she screamed from the pleasure.

Cher looked up and smile on seeing the reaction she'd caused. She completely loved it when Meryl got vocal. She licked her way up to Meryl's breasts again, pushing her down and sucked on them. The move sent electricity all over the woman's body. Cher pushed Meryl down and looked her in the eyes, they both smiled. Cher slowly moved her hand down Meryl's thighs, caressing them as she did so. Without taking their eyes off each other, Cher entered her wife. Meryl moaned and closed her eyes, enjoying as Cher moved her hand inside. Like a magnet Meryl captured their lips together. Later she kissed down Cher's neck making her tremble below her. She panted as the movements her wife made got faster.

Meryl couldn't hold it anymore and reached an inmense orgasm. Cher slowed down her moves to let Meryl rest. She was taken by surprise when she felt Meryl's hand caressing her way down her intimacy and entered her without warning. Cher gasped and groan when feeling Meryl's hand inside of her. Meryl looked up at her again and picked up the pace. They both pleasured each other, then suddenly came together, releasing another orgasm. They both moved in sync, panting and enjoying each other.

Cher got her hand out of Meryl but before she could react, Cher cupped her face and kissed her. Meryl got her hand out of Cher making her gasped into the kiss. Cher turned Meryl around so she could top. The two were almost out of breath so Cher grabbed Meryl's legs and wrapped them on each side of her waist. She gently caressed them leaving her wife shaking. All the while nibbling at her neck. Meryl roamed once again Cher's back and showered her shoulder with kisses. Once they felt breathless, Cher released Meryl's legs and kissed all over her naked chest. Finally she rested her head on Meryl's chest to catch her breath. Meryl wrapped her arms around Cher, kissed her head and caressed Cher's naked back. They both finally relax in each other's arms.

They spent a few minutes in a comfortable silence before Meryl spoke "Thank you" she said

Cher chuckled "For what?"

"For loving me all these years and for marrying me 4 years ago" Meryl said

"You are everything to me, the perfect woman, that is why I love you and married you" Cher said

"I love you too" Meryl paused for a moment "I have one more thing to thank you for" she said

Cher looked up at Meryl "what's that?"

"The anniversary breakfast" Meryl teased, Cher laughed and they shared a kiss

"You're welcome my love, now let's go reheat the real breakfast and eat... the food this time" Cher said, they laughed and with one last kiss they got up and went to enjoy their anniversary and their food in each others company.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!!!!