Kat fight

I wrote this with another thing in mind but I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!!

Meryl Streep and Cher were one of the most famous and loved married couples in Hollywood. Since they came out in public 3 years ago, the two were always on the news. Usually their lives were private but they didn't mind anymore because they could be themselves. Tonight they were invited by Tom Hanks to Arizona for the premiere of a movie he produced. They were getting out of the movie theater.

Cher always holding on to Meryl as to not lose her in the crowd was super cute for the press. They were being interviewed by many reporters who asked how was their marriage going. Of course, the couple had their ups and downs but managed to get through them. Meryl's anxiety was controlled so hadn't had an attack in a while. Cher always loved to take care of her and same went to Meryl. They were being interviewed by someone when Meryl excused herself to the bathroom.

A few moments later, Cher saw a face she hoped to never see again. Kathy Griffin was being interviewed not too far from her. She hoped not to be spotted so she answered to more questions and sneaked away. Cher thought this was a nightmare, Cher hadn't seen Kathy since she almost ruined her marriage. Kathy sensed her movement and went after her.

Cher getting to the photography section when Kathy stopped her.

"Hello again, it's been a while" Kathy said in her ear

Cher backed away from Kathy, her blood was boiling in anger "Of course it's been a while, I told you to stay away from me" she said and walked away.

They reach the photographers one behind the other. Kathy got closer to her smiling, Cher got nervous and wished that Meryl would come to her soon. She couldn't do anything because the world didn't know what happened between them.

"Take a picture with me" Kathy said, Cher had no choice but to accept so they wrapped one arm around each other and posed for pictures. Out of nowhere Kathy lowered her hand and touched her butt. Cher jumped away from her before the cameras caught them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Cher whispered

"Cher?" Meryl came from behind her and saw Kathy smirking

Cher's eyes went wide, she didn't want Meryl to get the wrong idea again. The paparazzi were suddenly watching intently at the scene.

Meryl went by Cher's side and grabbed her by the hand "Let's go home" she said giving Kathy a hateful stare.

They were starting to walk away when Kathy grabbed Cher's arm, she looked her in the eyes and said "You miss me, don't deny it"

Cher snatched her hand away "I do not, I am perfectly happy with Meryl" she said furious

"So you forgot how I made you feel all those years ago?" she said loud enough for everyone around to hear

"Don't make a fool of yourself Kathleen, I love Meryl and I would never do that to her again" Cher responded

Kathy got closer but Meryl intervened and slapped her in the face "Stay away from my wife slut"

The cameras started flashing around them, Kathy was taken by surprise and touched were Meryl had hit her. She approached Meryl and slapped her back "Don't touch me again bitch" Cher held Meryl after the hit but she got out of the hold and charged against her.

They started hitting on each other, the cameras flashing on them. Cher tried to get Meryl to back off and security was trying to get Kathy out of Meryl's hold. When they finally got them away from each other, Cher held Meryl back.

She looked at Kathy with hate and yelled "For the last time Kathleen, stay away from us" with that they walked away to their limo to go home.

The car ride was spent in silence, neither of them knew what to say. Meryl was beyond embarrassed for putting them in that situation, for putting herself in that level. Cher texted Tom to apologize in their behalf for what happened and swore that it wouldn't again. They were sure going to make headlines and they would have to clear everything up. Cher was afraid the day of her affair with Kathy would come to light, today was that day. They got to their hotel and sat on the foot of the bed in silence.

Meryl had her head down in shame, she mumbled "I'm sorry" to her wife

Cher got closer to her and hugged her being careful not to hurt any bruised parts. She lifted Meryl's head and kissed her gently "I love you" she said softly

"You're not mad?" Meryl asked surprised, Cher shook her head "Really? I made a fool of myself in public, we are probably going to be in the news for weeks, I let her get into me and you are not mad?"

Cher chuckled "Babe you were awesome on showing that bitch what you're made of" Meryl laughed slightly at that "Honey don't you see? You stood up for us and didn't let Kathleen get away with her intentions. It doesn't matter if we have to do 20 interviews to clear this up. What matters to be is that you didn't doubt me again"

"I trust you and I know you won't fall for her again" Meryl said

"And that means so much to me, I promised you to always be by your side and I intent to keep it that way. Kathleen is a bitch but I am certain that this time she will stay away from us for good. I love you Meryl and I admire that you protect what is yours. I am and always gonna be yours"

"I love you too Cher and I am and always gonna be yours as well" Cher cupped her wife's cheeks and kissed her lovingly on the lips. Their love and trust present in their lives at all times.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!!!!