Never have I ever

An interview with Ellen DeGeneres. Please don't forget to comment and vote!!! Xx

Ellen: well its been 3 years since their iconic love was revealed to the world as they decided to come out at the academy awards saying they had been in a secret relationship for over 35 years. Basically they were together since they met on the set of the 1983 'Silkwood' movie. 38 years later now they are married, please give it up for the iconics Meryl Streep and Cher.

The couple arrived hand in hand being received by cheers and applause. When they sat down Ellen asked the how they were doing.

"Life has been good to us" Meryl said

"People are use to now and it's completely wonderful" Cher said

"I hate you, you know that right?" Ellen joked

They laughed "why?" Cher asked

"What do you mean why? You didn't come out on my show and that hurts my feelings" Ellen pouted playfully "You preferend the Oscars"

The couple chuckled "well get over it, at least we came 3 years later" Cher joked

They talked about anything and anything for a while then Ellen annouced a commercial break. When they got back they had two paddles each.

"Haven't we done this yet? With Jimmy Kimmel?" Cher pointed out

"This is different, have you heard of the game 'Never have I ever'" Ellen asked

They both said yes so for the audience she explained the game and started "So lets start"

Ellen: Never have I ever fallen in love at first sight...

Cher: I have
Meryl: I have

They both looked at each other lovingly while the audience 'awed'

Ellen: Never have I ever said "I love you" without meaning it...

Cher: I haven't
Meryl: I Haven't

Ellen: Never have I ever slept with someone twice my age...

They both laughed as did the crowd

Cher: Well you know my history, I always picked younger guys but when I met Meryl nothing intimate happened anymore. Still counts as an I have never.
Meryl: I haven't either, Don is close to my age.

Ellen: Never have I ever wanted to be with anyone else...

Cher: Since I met Meryl, never
Meryl: Since I met Cher, never

Ellen: This could be interesting, Never have  I ever  lied to you about how you looked...

Cher hesitated for a moment: Uumm well I kind lf have on a couple of outfits.
Meryl: Seriously??!!!! I have never lied to you about that
Cher: You know I'm very self conscious about looks, you are more secure and don't care. I'm sorry, you are always beautiful inside and out.
Meryl: It's fine, I'm sorry too. You should never feel insecure about how you look

Ellen: Alright now that that is settled, Never have I ever cleared my phone or computer history...

Cher: Nop, I am not a technology person. I only use twitter for my fans but I don't even understand my own phone sometimes.
Meryl: I would never hide anything from Cher and I am also not a technology person.
They giggled

Ellen: ok we're gonna go a little more personal with this one, Never have I ever checked you out without you knowing it...

Meryl: I don't know, I don't think so
Cher giggled: I have
Meryl looked at her surprised: you have!!?? When?
Cher smirked: sometimes when I get home and you leave the bathroom door open in our bedroom when you're taking a shower hahaha.
Meryl: Dirty witch haha

They laughed along with.the crowd

Ellen: I would love to know this, Never have I ever given you a sexy nickname...

Meryl smirked: Cheralitious hehe so yes I have haha
Cher grinned: Mary Bear hehe, it's not sexy but it's really cute.

Ellen: Two more, Never have I ever wanted to change something about you...

Cher: of course I have never, Meryl is the sweetest, kindest and funniest person I know.
Meryl: She's Cher!!! Nothing I would want to change about that

Ellen: Last one, Never have I ever regretted marrying you...

Cher: Never, Meryl is too perfect
Meryl: Never, Cher is too perfect