In Sickness And In Health

This one is not so related to ICONIC LOVE, it's another idea I had for a coming out. It will be a bit worrying at first but everything will be ok.

2014

Meryl got divorce from Don 2 days before accepting the  was filming in the set of Into the Woods, that day she had an accident and fell. Few knew of the divorce but no one knew the reason they got divorced. In those two days, Cher had proposed to Meryl and accepted. Some of the cast and the director were concerned of the fall so stayed to wait for news. Christine Baranski had called Don to come but Don insisted he was not suppose to be there. He hung up but a few minutes later called again.

"Are your kids coming at least? some relatives have to be here" Christine argued

"Don't worry somebody will go, I already called" he said calmly "I can't say anything yet but you'll see" with that he hung up, leaving Christine confused

20 minutes past and the doctor came out "Hi my name is Dr. Wells, fortunately I already know Meryl so it was easy to treat her" he said, he knew about Meryl and Cher's relationship because he treated her for her anxiety. Of course he knew they were a secret so he talked careful "Luckily she didn't suffer a concussion"

"Oh thank God" a voice said rushing in, the cast looked very confused but the doctor seem calm.

"Cher?" Asked Christine, she smiled and greeted everybody whose looks were both stars truck and confused.

"How is she?" Cher asked the doctor

"Cher what are you doing here?" Tracy asked .

"I talked to Meryl and she told me everything so, I assume I can talk properly now?" He asked Cher carefully

"You can" She answered and smiled

"Ok so like I said before, she doesn't have a concussion but does have a neck brace and has to wear an arm sling. The neck brace is only for a week. The arm sling for one week ass well, then she can wear a special glove to keep it straight for another week. I have given her some pain medication that she has to take three times a day, with every meal." Dr. Wells explaines but pauses "has she been taking her anxiety medication lately? We don't want to mix the two pills"

"No, thankfully she hasn't had an attack in in a long while" Cher answeres, Rob Marshall, Tracy, Christine, Emily and James were looking at there conversation in wonder and confused on how did Cher knew all this stuff and why Dr. Wells was telling her everything.

"Good so she can take them right away" he said, Cher nodded

"Can we see her?" Tracy asked eagerly

"I bet you are dying to see her" Dr. Wells said to Cher

"I really am" she said, this left the rest even more confused

"Go ahead, but only 3 people can be allowed in the room" he explained

"I want to go" Christine said

"I want to go too, I'm her best friend" Tracy said

"Alright, you three go. Cher, tell her she can take as much time as needed. We will figure something out later" Rob told her

"Thanks Rob" Cher anwered, the rest of the cast left and Tracy, Christine and Cher followed the doctor to Meryls room.

Cher instantly rushed to her fiancee's side, Meryl's eyes beamed with happiness "I should have known Don would call you" Meryl said taking Cher's hand "I'm ok, I little drowsy from the meds but I'm fine"

"You have no idea how scared I was when Don called me" Cher said kissing her hand, the other two women in the room found it strange.

"We were all scared when you fell" Christine said