Epilogue

Six months has passed since that. incident took place. In this month Avneil maintained distance between them. Khanna and metha family also Knows about the kidnapping and all whole truth which was hidden from them. Swetha fully recover. Avneil moved back to dehil along with Rahul. Khanna and metha family knew about problem between Avni and Neil, they tried talking to them but they refused to. Avni most of time stay in office. She is working second company of Khanna industrial whereas Neil is in other company. There is two company of Khanna which are handle by Neil and avni. Both hardly talks to each other.

It's was another day where both family were talking whereas Avneil were sleeping in their room because they overwork during late. Family didn't complain because they knew they won't listen to them. They hoped avneil solved their problem.

In avneil bed. Both were sleeping but like before. Avni was sleeping on bed whereas Neil was on couch. Sun rays peeped through their too and broke Avni sleep. She stir in sleep and opened her eye. She got up and her eye fall on Neil who was tossing his side. She got teared eye seeing him like that.

Avni povs: what happened to us Neil. Because of vidyut I lost you. I wish didn't came to your life.

The guy who was Avni its was vidyut. Police found out detail of him.

She got up and moved to washroom. After few minutes she came back and went drawer side and took out a tablet and gulps down. She check her phone and saw message from office. She replied and went closet to get change.

Neil woke up due to noises. He looks around and found her near dressing table. Neil took one glance of her and went to washroom.

Avni looks towards the couch as she heard washroom door Being shut. She sighed and got ready and left the room. She took her office Belongs.

While Neil In washroom, he looks himself in mirror and smiled himself.

Neil povs: I wish this smile was real but unfortunately it's not. Why my life is complicated? What's my and her mistake in this. Don't we deserve happiness. I lost my child before I could hold in my arms. Why?

He went in flashback.
When he reached hospital with a Avni in his arm. He immediately called doctor. Doctor took Avni to emergency room. After 3 hours doctor came out and saw Neil heads down.

Doctor tapped his shoulder. Neil Looks with his tears eye.

Doctor : she is fine but..

Neil : but?

Doctor : we couldn't save baby. She was 2 weeks pregnant.

He stumbled back hearing that.

Doctor : she needs you.

He nods. Doctor left. Neil walked inside and saw her sitting down with her head down and staring at her lap. Neil controlled his tears and took small step and sat down on stool beside her.

Avni without looking at him she spoke with showing no expression.

Avni : I ... lost..

Neil didn't say anything. He was too numb to react. Avni looks at him to see him looking down.

Avni : I am sorry because of me your lost your child.