Chapter 3

Neil after meeting ashish straightly came to his office and went cabin to his innocent wife sleeping on couch.he walked up to her and sat beside her and kissed her forehead and quietly was admiring her sleep. His all worried went away just seeing his life sleeping peaceful. Hour passed but he didn't stop admiring her. Avni stirs in sleep and turns other side and put her head in Neil's lap and again slept comfortable.

Neil smiled at his cute wifey and kissed her forehead. She smiled in sleep which made him Also smile.unknowingly he also slept in uncomfortable position.

After few hours Avni slowly opened her eyes. She Stretched her arms but soon frowned seeing someone hands around her. She looks herself and realise she was sleeping in someone lap. She got up and looks the person, soon on her face a beautiful appeared seeing her husband sleeping with slight mouth opens. She saw him sleeping uncomfortable. She tried to make him sleep straight but Neil opened his eye and saw her. Avni moved her hands and moved away from him.

Neil : did you had your lunch!

She only nods. Neil again asked her question.

Neil : why aren't you responding?

She doesn't respond. Neil held his ear and said.

Neil : I am sorry!

Avni: i don't want your sorry! But you also tease me!

Neil : I love teasing you! Sorry Jaan!

Avni smiled and hugged him.

Avni : will love to work with me then.

Neil smiled and hugged her more tight.

Neil : I would love to work with you!

Avni kissed his chest over his shirt making him smile.

Neil : Jaan is there any meeting!

Avni looks at time then realised he wasn't there when she came back to office. She starts hitting him. While
He was protesting.

Neil : Jaan why are you hitting me?

Avni : really like you don't know!

Neil : trust me I don't know!

Avni : you left me here alone!

Neil : but I was here!

Avni : don't lie mr Khanna !

Neil : Mrs Khanna i was only here!

Avni : ok if you here then tell me what you had for lunch.

Hearing lunch he freaks out. And looks away.

Neil : I...was...
Avni stopped him.

Avni :why are stammering say it.

Neil : sorry Avni but i went out.

Avni : you forget to have lunch.

Neil gave smile but he gave glare for her.

Avni : why you can't have lunch or food. How can you be careless with your health.

Neil : I am sorry but I was busy.

Avni : Neil it's not about being busy but you know when it's comes to your health then I can't risk it.

Neil : Jana this is last time. Please forgive me.

Avni : only this time. Neil you are much important to me like I am yours.

Neil pulls her in his lap and wrapped his around her Waist and kissed her cheek.

Neil : you know missed you so much. I can't even let you go for any seconds.

Avni : really but what about when you went out.

Neil : even then I missed you!

Avni : Neil tomorrow I am going to mom!

Neil become sad. Avni didn't want leave him but Swetha condition is getting bad day by day. She is admitted in hospital since few months. There is some improvements in Sewtha but still doctor can't say she is perfectly fine. Neil is too busy in his work which he is not able to visit his mom. Neela Bebe and praksha is always with Swetha. While Neil and ashish handle over Khannas and metha industrial. Swetha was moved to dehil for her treatment. Avni always tries in every month visit them.

Avni : Neil don't become sad. I will be back soon.

Neil : I want to meet mom too!

Avni looks at and see his tears. Avni wiped his tears and nods no.

Avni : Neil can you do something for me!

Neil nods.

Avni : can I you come with me to dehil.

Neil : but work.

Avni : I have checked your schedule. There is no meeting so please come. Mom will feel better meeting you.

Neil : I will ask papa to check office until I don't come back.

Avni smiled and kissed his cheeks. Neil smiled. He kissed her forehead. Both stayed in hug.

Neil : I love you Jaan!

Avni : I love you too Neil!

Was going to update this before but couldn't since I got stuck in work. Sorry !