Chapter 12

At was 8pm when Neil finished his office work. He saw the time And starts packing things up. He put his blazer on and starts leaving.

Neil : I am leaving now! If there thing goes wrong , just give call!

Receptionist nods. Neil leaves from his office. It took him 1 hour to reach his house. He took his belongs and walked inside to find only darkness. He thought Avni would in their room but something he was feeling strange.

Neil : Jaan where are you?
But he didn't get any respond back. Neil switched the main light and looks around to see but found no one. He kept his stuff on sofa and went to check in his room.

As he was near to his room, he could feel something is not right. He opened door but didn't find Avni. He looked everywhere corner of the house but didn't get clue where Avni could be.

Neil ruffled his hair.

Neil : where could she go? She left office before me? Avni where are you?

He again looks at the house. He even tried calling her but her phone was not reachable. His heart was scared now because he was thinking if something happened to her.

He took his phone and called ashish to ask if she went there but she wasn't there. He was getting worried for her.

Neil was going back to his car so he could do police complain but stopped as he got call from unknown number.

Neil without having option picked it up.

Voice : hello mr Khanna.

Neil got angry hearing his voice.

Neil: what do you want?

Voice : you know what I want!

Neil : stop your nonsense tell me why the hell you called?

Voice: control your anger! Don't you dare to make mistake going to police.

Neil could sense the danger now. He had idea what's he is talking about.

Neil: I will kill you if anything happens to her!

Voice : you're very smart. You already your wife is with me! Great now!

Neil : don't harm please! I will do what you want!

Voice: not so easily:

Saying this he ended the call leaving worried Neil.

Neil went back to his room and searched something. After researching he finally find out and took to his bed and opened it.

He sat down on bed opened it.a tear slipped from his eye seeing first page, it's was his wedding picture,

Neil: why can't we live happily. Because of him I lost many things. He was flipping pages and tears fully his eye. His breath got stuck one particular picture, he creased the picture,

Neil : I miss you! You promised me not leave me but you did. Why you left your Bhai, because of you I found Avni. Now I don't where he has kept here. You know why I am looking this because it's gives me peace. Seeing you all it's give me peaceful life. This time I won't let anyone plan with my life. I wish you could be here!

He touched her picture. It's was his childhood picture with his sister who died few years ago one same day when he realised love for Avni, she was his life but cruel world took her away from him.

He again flipped the page to see where he went back to flashback. ( I will give Neil flashback in next update.)

Neil saw the picture last time and ran from his room.

While in dark a a girl was tied with chair. Her whole faces was covered with red bruises. She looked Pale. She was only hopping if someone could save her but she didn't knew her enemy is more smarter than her.

She struggles herself to escape. Right now she was trying to know who has kept her in This dark room. Soon she was welcomed with door opened. She looks up and saw nothing but a figure coming with something.

She could feel that person coming near her. She held her chair tight and again looked at the figure with worriedly.

She bit clearly view but not fully, she took bit courage and spoke with her trembly Voice.

Girl : who.... arr... ee.. yo... u.

A person walked to her and smirked seeing.

Person: don't tell you me, you forgot me baby? How is this possible?

Avni still couldn't see his face but hearing his voice she lost her breath.

Get ready to know:
why avneil kept their marriage secret.
Why Neil made Avni his secretary
Who is that man?
What relation does Neil sister has with Avni.
Where could Neil went to.