Chapter 9

Next morning everyone got up early as today the kept pooja for family protection and avoid all the evilness around them. Avni was in kitchen making pooja food while Bebe and Neela was with Swetha and helping her to get ready.

Swetha is not well not she can stands or sit in position. It's was Avni idea to bring Swetha to pooja. Khanna happily agreed to Avni. Praksh, ashish and Neil was busy finishing their pending work of office. It's was nearly breakfast Neil walked in kitchen and saw his wife with full concentrate with her doing cooking. Har hair was disturbing her so Neil walked. He walked up to her and wrapped his both cold hands on her waist. And put his chin on her shoulder.feeling sudden touch Avni gasped and turned around only to see Neil smiling.

Avni : Neil what are you doing here.

Neil : can't you see I am romancing with my wife.

Avni : Neil leave me! Bebe or Neela maa will come!

Neil : I am not scared! You do your work.

Avni didn't argue with him because she knows he won't move away from her. She let him do what he wants.avni was making gajar ka halwa but then she realised to cut carrots . She smirked herself and looks at other side and saw carrots. She stopped what she was doing and called out Neil's name.

Avni : Neil.

Neil was so much busy romancing, he only could hmm. She again called his name but this time very sweetly.

Avni : neillu

Neil immediately stopped what he was doing and turned Avni to his side and looks at her.

Neil : Avni why being sweet. I can give you what you want!

Avni glared him but he kept staring her.

Avni : can you do one favour please.

Neil : only one but I can do anything for you. Tell me quick!

Avni sneaked her arms around his neck and moved close to him and went to his ear and whispered.

Avni : please cut those carrots!

Hearing this Neil immediately left her and glared at her.

Neil : you must be joking with me. I can do anything but can't cut carrots.

Avni : please help me!

Neil : nooo!!

She got Idea how to make him to cut those carrots. So she again went close to him and pulled him close.

Avni : if you held me then you will get what you want at night. Rest is up to you. Tell me your decision.

Neil smirked this time and pulled her more close.

Neil : are you sure you won't back out.

Avni : if you help then I won't.

Neil smiled and kissed her cheek.

Neil : where is your carrots.

Avni showed him where the carrots was. Neil starts cutting them while abusing about avni for ruining his romance. Avni saw him cursing her.

Avni : stop cursing or it's will be bad consequences for it.

Neil gave a glared and spoke.

Neil : I am not scared of you! You made your servant. I thought I was you only handsome husband but look what you made me!

He said dramatically. Avni chuckled at him.

Avni : Neil stop or if you don't then I will go with maa and papa home back.