Chapter 14

Flashback continues Neil povs.

After having our dinner, I dropped Avni back to home. After dropping Avni I was on bed thinking about whats just has happened. Soon I will marry her.

It's strange feeling being with her. I don't know but she is becoming part of my life.but I am loving this phase.

It's has been 2 weeks since I said yes to marry Avni. I met few times. I have realised i am falling for her.

Today we again going to her house to talk with our both parents:

I got ready and went see my parents are waiting for me. I gave them smile and then we left to metha mansion.

We Reached there. I was sitting when Avni came and give me smile. I also smiled at her. We all sat then my dad spoke.

Neil dad: we all why our kids are getting married. We hope you both took your decision marrying each other not being pressurise by us. We are happy for you both.

Dad also told us when we are getting in Married in month. That's too early. I looked at avni to see who was happy. I can guess she is only happy because of that basterd. If I found him then trust me I will kill there.

Our marriage functions started. Everything was going so perfectly. Tomorrow she will be with me as my wife. That feeling is blissful. I can't wait. Let me also tell you guys. I have finally realised she is love of my life. I love her. I will confess her soon.

Finally the day is here when i am going to make her mine. She will be called Mrs Avni Neil Khanna.
Here I am sitting in mandap and waiting for her. When I was in my world that moment I felt someone behind me. I turned to see her sittings beside me.

Pandit starts chanting. We were announced as wife and husband. Only our close one knew about our marriage.

It's has been 6 months of my marriage with Avni. We both confess our love. And it's was best moment. I was sitting in my cabin when I got call from home.

But what I heard me shock. I ran out of office and reached home in no time. When i went to room , I saw Avni with bandages. Everyone left us. I sat beside her and kissed her forehead.

Me : how did this happen?

Avni : they again attacked!

As she said, i knew who she is referring to. That moment I had to do something.

After few days Avni was fully recovered. We all were eating when I took their attention.

Me : i wang say something.

Dad give me nods.

Me : i want Avni to be my secretary. We all know I can't risk her life or what.

After this dad agreed as Avni is dear to everyone. I asked Avni if she wants to or not. She said she is.

She enjoyed my company. No one knows about our marriage.

It's has been 1 year of Marriage. We were living happily but one day it turned us around. My bunny left me forever. We don't know who killed her.

I lost her forever. I was not able to react. Our life so happy .

Flashback ends.

Neil was in his car. He was driving very harshly. His main focus was to find Avni.

Neil : I can't lose Avni, I already lost My bunny and mom condition. No this time I will won't leave him.

He tried calling Rohan too. Rohan lived in call in two ring.

Neil : where are you?

Rohan : you sounding worried! Is everything okay!

Neil : no. Avni , I don't know where she is? Where are you?

Rohan : I am dehil in hospital.

Neil : its fine you be there. I will handle it.

Neil cuts call. He stopped his car and came out. He standing taking help his car and thinking.

Neil pov: where could he keep her. Think Neil.

After thinking Many times. He got but the message popped in his phone which freaked him more.

Message: your wife is going to die soon.

Neil quickly left there. He was running but couldn't locate their location. He
sat on his knees middle of road and screamed Avni name.

Neil : Avniiiiiii!

He closed his eye. He opened it them when he felt hand on him. He looks up to see a lady standing.

Lady : don't lose your hope!

Neil looks at her.

Neil : how can not lose hope. My wife is in danger and I can't find her.

Lady: have faith she will be Safe.

Neil : how can be safe with him?

Lady: losing hope won't do anything.

Neil: i need to go!

Without listening to lady voice he ran again to find his Avni.

Will Neil find Avni.
Who is that man who is behind Avni.
Is there connection between accidents.