Prologue

In conformance room. All of the investor was present there but the main Person was still missing.
People in conformance was talking when their boss came with attitude as usually. He came with his secretary who had head down.

Boss took his seat and proceeding with meeting.

All of them were impressed by his work. One of dealer shake hand with boss.

Dealer: congratulation sir. We will be looking foreword to work with you.

Boss :thank you. Hope this goes well.

All of them left expect from boss and secretary. His secretary was piling those files and was going to go out but was pulled by someone. Secretary looks up and saw boss and glared at him.

Secretary : sir leave me

Boss : where do you think you going miss!

------------------------------------------
Neil Khanna : arrogant and most strict younger business man. Toppers man. Rich, bold, hot, handsome or what not but hates when someone tries to harm his life or someone special.

Avni : her life is most time secretive. Hardly stays in one one place. Most time she travels around world but keeps weekends to herself or for someone special.

Firstly I am sorry for not updating any stories of mine. I was busy with my science and child care assignment. This week I will try to update one of them. Also I after three weeks I won't be able to update since my parents are visiting India, therefore I have full responsibility of my sibling. Still I can try to update but if I can't then please wait.