Chapter 13

Flashback back in Neil povs:

Finally I was going to back home after so many years later. I am back to India from New York. I am so much excited to meet my family especially my bunny.

Let me tell you guys my bunny is my younger sister. She is my life. Both of us can't live without each other. Words are less to describe her. She is purest soul I have seen. She is like my child. I love her so much.

God these planes takes so long. I can't wait meet them but here I am stuck in plane to land.

I was sitting on my seat when a lady came there asked me if she could sit there. I told her she could. She smiled and sat there. I was reading messages when she starts poking me. I looked at her.

Me : what's your problem?

Lady : i want make call, so can I use your phone.

I gave unbelievable look then I handed my phone her. She called someone and starts speaking loudly. Which stupid person does this.

God my head starts hurting because that lady. Thank you god you made flight land so quick.

I took my Belongs and left for my sweet room. I ringed Door and my Sweet bunny opened door. Before i could wave , she pulled in hug. I could feel my shirt getting wet, I knew she was crying. I broke hug and wiped her tears.

Me : bunny stop crying! Looks at yourself, you look witch when you cry!

I tried making her laugh which worked, she laughed but starts chasing me over the house. I slumped on sofa as I got tried running behind them I saw my parents with Bebe coming. I got and hugged them and took their blessing.

It's has been 3 weeks since i have come back. I really missed India. Guess where we are going. Mom boring friend house. I hate going to mom friend house because they want me to marry their Daughter like I am on sell.

Seriously I want get Marry To my dream girl. I know meet her soon.

Here I am sitting in my room thinking how to refuse not to go, while I thinking my bunny came. I give her smile but she didn't smile back. Something strange.

Me: why you not smiling?

By the way her name Nidhi .

Nidhi: bhai i don't wanna go to their house.

She is exactly like me.

Me : same but what can we do!

She nods.

Soon we were welcomed by metha family. We walked inside. Dad was talking to uncle. Bebe and mom was talking to aunty, while I was looking around the house. Same with nidhi.

I was busy looking around when I heard anklet sound. I followed the sound and there was the source of beautiful anklet sound. I looked up to see a girl with same age as me dressed in saree coming down.

Trust me that time everything was stopped. I couldn't divert my gaze from her. I was mesmerised in her beauty. She came sat beside aunty and give smile to her.

God her smile nearly killed him. For the first at mom friend house I am staring at girl.

When I looked her even she looked at me and ours eye got locked. Only i could stare at her. Neil grip yourself. I think this too much. When thought were stopped when dad said took our attention.