Chapter 7

After few hours Neil woke up and looked around to see his surrounding. He turned his head other side and saw Avni sleeping in uncomfortable position. He slowly got up and made her sleep comfortably. Then he went to washroom. As he left Avni opened her eyes and looks towards washroom door.

Neil went inside washroom and looked himself in mirror. As he saw himself, tears starts coming to his eye. He saw himself in dried tears. He looks at his reflection and starts taking to himself.

Neil : why me? Everything bad things happens with me! Why only me? First it's mom but now more things is become mystery for me! Please God don't harm my family, I won't be able to live without them! Pleaseee!

He again starts crying but stopped as he didn't want Avni to know his pain or fear. He splashed many times water on his face. He wiped his face with towel and came out only to see Avni staring at his picture. He was confused as she sleeping when he went to washroom but seeing her like this made him confused. He kept the towel on the chair and walked to her and called her name.

Neil : Avni!

As Avni heard his voice, she turned around and Neil staring her with confuse face.avni looks back to her lap then kept the frame back from its should be. Neil sat beside her.

Avni : why you are look confuse?

Neil looks at her.

Neil : when I went washroom, I saw you sleeping but when I came back you are wake. It's didn't took that long! Did it!

Avni looks at him and held his hand and kissed his knuckles. Neil smiled seeing her act.

Avni : when you went that I woke up. Mr Khanna spill out. You can't hide anything from me! I know what you might have been doing inside washroom so say it or I have my own ways.

That was it for him, he just crashed in her arms and starts crying. He hugged her more tightly and buried his whole face into her neck and cried his heart out. Avni rubbed hi back but he wasn't stopped crying.

After few hours Avni forcefully broke hug and looks at his face. Seeing his Welled red eyes pained her. She wiped his tears and placed small kiss on his forehand.

Avni : Neil don't hide your pain! Share it out. If you share your pain then you feel better. Don't hide it!

Neil looks at her then her lap, he again looks at her. Neil wiped his tears and said weakly.

Neil : can I lie down in your lap!

Avni didn't say anything but sat down and put's Neil head in her lap and starts stroking his hair.

Avni : never ask me about your place!

Neil give quick nods and looks down to her lap.

Avni : Neil do have something to say!

Neil :hmmm!

Avni : please share it with me!

Neil: what should I say to you. You know my pain. Avni I can't see mom in this condition. Have seen her! I want talk to her, I want her Avni. Avni you know after you I only have my family, if Any things happen to you or them then how can I live without you guys. Avni I can't bare this anyone. I want my family back. I can't lose any of you, Avni our marriage is already in risk now I don't lose any of you. Avni please do something and bring my family back. I miss all Those moment we had after our marriage with them especially mom and yours. I just can't see mom in bed and me not doing anything. I am such bad son....

He stopped as Avni put her finger on his lip. Then she nods no.

Avni : you are not bad son Neil. You are best son. Neil I know what you are going through but blaming yourself won't do anything. It's not your fault Neil. What has to happens, its already happened. And about mom then doctor is saying soon she will be better. Neil you have to be strong for mom, mom was waiting for you since many days or months but when you came did you see the happiness she had. Neil please try to talk to mom again, she wants talk to you, much as you want the more she wants her son back. For me please after lunch talk to mom.

As she finished she saw Neil sifting his head from her lap to pillow, she looks at him.

Avni : what happened Neil?

Neil : I need rest before I do something , and about mom then I will talk to her. Next time say please to me Jaan.

Avni smiled in tears hearing Jaan from him. Avni bent and kissed his cheek.

Avni : thank you for everything!

Neil knows why she thanked him. Soon he slept as he cried so much. Avni was ruffling his hair and admiring him.

After two weeks finally I updated. Sorry for not updating as I had fever past few days plus I had assignment to do. I will try to update soon as possible. Few hours later I will update lived happily forever. Until wait for me!

And

Many many many congratulation to all those won the awards. aanya_mishra avneil_nk_lover Cathy302 _theonlydream_ many many congratulation guys. You all deserve it. ❤️❤️❤️😘all best for many many more and thank you for giving us such wonderful stories to read. ❤️❤️❤️❤️once again congratulation and thank you all for amazing stories.