Chapter 4

Next morning we could see a avneil sleeping. Neil one hand was wrapped around Avni waist while other one was under the pillow.avni kept her head on his chest and had beautiful smile on her face. Sun rays peeped through windows breaking Avni sleep. Avni opened eyes and saw Neil sleeping with frown on his face. Seeing his frown she looks sad. She doesn't like when he is upset or worried. She bend and kissed his cheek. Feeling her lip on his cheek he smiled in sleep,seeing him smiling she also smiled.

Avni : I love your smile. Don't erase your smile. You know Neil your smile gives me peace like you love mine.

As she said a tear slipped from eyes and fell on Neil face. He opened his eye only to see Avni in tears.seeing her tears he got worried. He sat up and cupped her face. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Neil : Jaan why these tears? You know I hate tears!

Avni didn't say anything but just crashed in his arms.she hugged him very tightly while he hugged her back and made strong grip on her. Seeing her crying continuously also made him know something is disturbing her. He let her cry. Seeing his shirt getting more wet, he sighed and broke the hug. He saw her puffed eye which was only due to crying. It broke his heart. He again cupped her face and wiped all those tears and make her look in his eye.

Neil : what disturbing you?

Avni didn't knew what say so she made excuse.

Avni : ar... it... nothing....

Neil : do you think I will be convience hearing this. I know something is disturbing. if you don't want share then it's fine but do share before it's too late. I won't force you but remember I always with you.

She just hugged. He just creased her hair and pecked number of times. Both stayed in hug for few minutes when Avni broke hug and was going to go but Neil stopped.

Neil : where you going?

Avni : to washroom!

Neil : without giving me my motioning dose! Hmm!

Avni : Neil let me go.

He nods no.

Neil : will let you go but for that I want my Jaan to kiss me.. option is yours!

Having no option she moved close to him and forward her lip to him and placed her lip on her hers. She kissed him softly but he took control. He kept kissing her passionately. He sucked her lower lip and bit there making her groan. He left as he left her becoming breathless. Both looked at each. Neil kissed forehead.

Neil : you go fresh up. I will just talk to papa.

Avni nods and goes while Neil picked his phone and called ashish. Ashish picked in two ring.

Neil : hello papa!

Ashish: hello Neil beta! Early morning call. Is it Avni fine!

Neil : papa she is fine. I have called you to say that Avni is going to mom today and she wants to come with her....

Ashish cut him off.

Ashish : I got it! Don't worry about office. You and spend time with Swetha ji. I will send someone to cover in your absence or I will go myself.

Neil : thank you papa! I will speak to later.

He cuts call and hears knob of bathroom door opening. He sees Avni coming wearing a green saree with blue blouse, along with wet hair. He was staring at her. Avni looks up feeling gaze on her. When she looked and their eye met. They kept looking at each other. Neil didn't realise when he walked up to her. He pulled her by waist and creased her cheek.

Neil : you know how beautiful you look!
Saying this he kissed her cheek and ran to washroom. While she stood what just has happened. She blushed herself and went to dressing table. She put minimal wake up. Finally she got ready and was waiting for Neil to come. Neil came back after having shower. He only came in towel. He was ruffing his hair to make them dry. Avni didn't say anything as it's his habitual to come on towel but her eye didn't leave his upper body. Neil smirked seeing her and walked to her.

Neil : Mrs Khanna do you like it?

She informed his question and looks down. Neil smiled seeing his Jaan shyness. He got ready and looks at Avni who was doing something on her phone.

Neil : shall we go!

Avni looks up and spoke.

Avni : Neil did you speak to papa!

Neil : I did and not worry papa will handle everything.

Avni : that's good. Mom will be happy to see after so long.

Neil smiled at her.

Neil : we will leaving in afternoon.

Avni nods.

Neil : shall we move down to have breakfast.

Avni : come on!

Both went down.