Date time with Shay

I woke up from the birds singing their songs and a bright ball of gas called the sun. It was around 10 am on Tuesday, I had plans to go out for lunch with Shay and then the job interview later on in the afternoon. So I decided to stay snuggled up with my blanket and read through news on Twitter.

About an hour later, I was bored of reading about the new trendy clothes and got up to take a shower. The heat dashed onto my blueberry hair and tried to drain all the shampoo out of it. Wrapping a towel around my body, I got out and walked over to my room. Quickly taking out a pair of black jeans and a blue hoodie as I realised that I had an half an hour until I had to meet Shay. Running my fingers my blue messy hair I tryed to make it look some way presentable.Walking down the stairs, I put my black and white trainers on and then headed out to go find Shay.

We went to a small cafe in the middle of town. We ended up eating shushi and just talking about daily life stuff. I planned on telling Shay about my job interview which I had later on tonight and how I don’t remember applying for it. But I thought I would walk with her down to the beach and then spill the detail out then. Me being the nice boyfriend I am, paid for the bill and held Shay's hand as we headed over to the beach to have a discussion.

"So you know how I been trying to get a job for over like 2 months now" I blurted out. "I got a random interview later on tonight which I'm not to sure about.. as I don't really know if I have asked for that job or not." Shay looks at me with a confused look on her face "How did you get the email then?" I looked over at her and shrugged. "I don't think you should go.. especially if you didn't ask for that job. You will get other chances." Looking down at the floor, I mumbled a "Yeah".I really want a job to buy a house for us to live in but do I really chance this job interview that I don't even have a clue about?...