2

-time skip 1 month-

N

No one pov

As Yoongi stared at the four sticks on his counter dozens of thoughts ran through is head, 'What if I mess up the kid's life? 'What if I die of child birth?' 'What are my parents gonna say? '. His thoughts are interrupted by a gentle knock on the bathroom door"Yoongi, are you done? " It was Jin, one of yoongi's most trusted friend, not to mention he's been in his shoes 4 months earlier.

Yes, Jins also pregnant, but he's married, Yoongi is only engaged.

"Yeah Jin hyung", He opens the door to let the older in. " They're over on the counter. " He points towards the direction of the test. Jin looks

"Yoongi, are you ok?" Jin says before looking. "Yeah, just a little scared"

Jin looks

"Yoongi! We get to be pregnant buddies! " He says excitedly. "Yeah I know Hyung. " Are you going to tell Hoseok? "."Of course! He's the other parent, besides it would be hard to hide considering we live together.

-time skip 2 hours-

" Yoongi! I hear Hoseok coming! We need to hurry up! " "I'm trying Jin!" "That's Jin-Hyung to you! " " I can't believe I agreed to this stupid way to tell him. " " It's not stupid it's cute, it's an actual bun-in-the-oven. "

"Yoongi!? "

"Shit! He's here get in the closet and stay quiet! "

"Got it."

"In the kitchen. "

"Hey babe. " "Hi seokie" What's in the oven? " "Oh right, I have too buns in the oven. " "I only see one. "

Yoongi puts the positive test in front of the taller man

"Like I said, two buns in the ove-" Yoongi is quickly caught off bye the a kiss from his smiling fiancee. " "You better not be pranking me Min Yoongi. " "Never in a million years. "

"So cute!"

"What was that? "

"Damn it Jin! "

"Sorry"

Sorry this took so long to get out😅 the smutt took awhile for my friend to write