31

Credit to _SKZ_MuLtI for the writing
Credit to Notcypherwork for the art

Yoongi groaned, he wanted to have sex, as much as how weird he felt about thinking about it, he really was impatient. Especially with the baby, it's not like he hated the baby but he wished the baby could shut up for at least 2 hours.

Right now he was putting the baby to sleep and for the first time in what felt like ages the baby slept at the first try.

Hoseok was just staring from a far, to be honest he was actually really horny but he liked seeing Yoongi beg so he was going to make him do that.

Yoongi smiled when he heard soft snores, he turned around and was met with a warm hug.

"Are you tired?" Hoseok asked, he knew it was a dumb question to ask but he asked anyways.

"Yes but I want to do something else," Yoongi whispered and dragged Hoseok to the bed.

"Yoongi, I'm to tired right now," Hoseok lied following with a small groan.

Yoongi frowned at that and frowned even more when Hoseok left to the bathroom.

but he really wanted to have sex so he planned to seduce him.

He put on a pink lingerie "suit" on along with some kitty ears, he didn't want to wear the tail so he left it out.

His outfit, except the bras cuz he ain't got no tittie's​. Unless you want to imagine him with that idc TBH.

Yoongi walked quietly to the bathroom and saw Hoseok undressing himself getting ready to dip himself in warm water

The sight just made him hornier, he started to imagine things and those things made him want to touch himself, but he was going to save that until later, just in case.

"Master~" Yoongi whined and walked to the bathroom tub.

Hoseok was staring at Yoongi with lustful eyes, the lingerie he wore made him hard, and the cat ears, sexy was all he could think of.

"Master, please help me," Yoongi said with a whiny voice as he touched Hoseok's chest.

"What do you want help with?" This is what Hoseok wanted, he wanted the other to beg and it was just beginning.

"I want you to help me with a problem I have down here," Yoongi whispered in his master's ear, "then I can help you with yours." Yoongi stroked Hoseok's member and licked his cheek like a cat.

"But," Yoongi stopped stroking Hoseok's member, "kitties don't like water," he pouted, "can we go somewhere else? Please master,"

"Okay," Hoseok smiled, he got up and touched the bell hanging around Yoongi's neck, "so cute," he whispered, he sat on the bed and patted his thigh.