~20~

Two months passe and prom here. I stand in fornt of mirror. I scared. I wanna look pretty and good with jungkook oppar. Idk if my dress look good. Jungkook only told me a color. He wanted me to wear burgundy. Said i look good in it. I went searching for burgundy dresses but i can;t tell if i look good. Hana and Eunji came over to my house to dress and help me out. They tell me i look fine but i can't believe them. I have to loook prefect. Hana and eunji were finished and were sighing as theyw atched me. Eunji was wearing a pink dress to match with jin. They both love the color pink. Hana was wearing a green dress to match with v oppar. The look pretty. I need to look perfect as well. After more stressing hana and eunji forec me to sit down and do my makeup. When they dun the door bell rings. "They're here!" Hana scremed. We leave my room and go donw stairs to door. We open to reveal Jin oppar in a pink suit v oppar in green suit and... jungkookie oppar looking ravishin in a burgundy suit. The other girl goes to their boyfriends na dhug them and kiss them. I go to jungkookie oppar and he hold out his hand. I take it and he kisses my hand.. I feel like a queen. "Ready your majesty?" he ask me. I giggle. "Of course peasant." Eeryone drive to prom. Music blast fomr school buidlign. It dark and light flash from school gymnasium. We walk toward it arm in arm. I can;twait to dacne with oppar. We dance all crazy and have fun for the first half. Then slow song come on. Jungkook pull me losec. His hand go on my waist and he place mine around his neck. He sway us side to side. "Yeppeuda." he whispered in my ear. I blush. "Jalsaengyeosso" i tell him shyly. He chuckle. We sway more untils ong change. It stills low song/ He connect our foreheads and looks into my eyes as we sway. I feel like im in heaen. Is this heaven? If it is i never wanna leave. The song comes to an end and he kisses me. This is perfect. Our lips move sowly against each other. He start pulling me away and drag me to his car. He put me inside and drive off. We go to the cliff from out first date. He turn to me and bit his lip. Before I know it he kiss me. I kiss back. I want him. We got back seat of car. Before i know it we strip of our clotwhs.⚠️smexy time⚠️ he stick his ding-a-ling-a-ling in my lady door ⚠️end of smexy time⚠️ We sti panitng enxt to each other. He turn to look at me. We make eye contact. He kiss my lips sfotly a complete contrast from out actions a moment ago. I lvoe him os much. He holds me close in the back seat. He whispers the words ive been waiting to hear for so long. "I love you keily."