~18~

I move my lips against his unsure of how hell react. His hand sneaks around to back of my head na he push me closer to him and kiss back. His grip on my head is soft yet protective and his lips are sfot and caring. I feel in euphoria. Tiime seem to stop. I dont know how long we kiss for. My lung scream and i pull away. I suc in breath but jungkook pull my head back to his lips. We continue to kiss. He pull away this time. "I should drop you off at home. We have school tomorrow." I whine. "You better go to school tomorrow." I nod sadly. I walk to the car and get into passanger side. I look out window. Jungkook gets in. He starts car and drive off to mi casa. He place hand on my thigh and i pull it of. He stop car. "What's wrong jagi?" I huff. "I won't know unless you tell me baby." He look at me with concern. "I don't wnna go home. Today was too much fun. Going home will mean its over." i anser. He chuckle. "Going home will mean today is over but you just have tomorrow to look forward too." He lean in and kiss me quickly. "We're at tu casa." I look out window and see my mansion. I unbuckkle and open door. I walk to door. I turn back to see jungkook looking at me from the car. I run back to him and hug him quickly. "Gomawoyo." i tahnk him. "Does this mean i'm forgiven?" I nod my ehad. "Neh oppar." He msile cutely. I walk backwawrd and he wave. I trip and fall on my butt. He laugh at me. "Meanie." i call him. "Mianhae jagi. Gwanchana?" he say between laughed. I stick my tognue out at him and walk to my door. "Keily!" he yell. I turn to him. "You mgith wanna wipe your eongdeongi. You have dirt on it." My hand go to my ass and i whipe at it. So much dirt. "Were yous taring at my butt?" He shrug. I glare at him. I walk to door and open it. "Jalja jagi~" he say to me. I blow a kiss and go isnide. Today was fun. I can't wait for school tomorrow. I'm JUNGKOOK's YEOJACHINGU NOW! I go to sleep all happy and wake up even happier. I get ready and skip down stairs. I now toay will be good day. I eat food happily. My butlers look at me stragne. I smiel to them and go outside. Jungkook oppar is out there. He stand outside his car and lean on it playing on his phone. He look so cool. I call out to him and wave when he look at me. He wave back and put phone away. Eh get ready to alk toward me when he freeze. I look at him in confusion and turn. My butler stand there looking lal mad. "What's wrong?" i ask him. "Is he treating you alright? Did he hurt you or try antyghin funny yesterday?" I shake my head and chuckle. "No need for you to be so overprotective! He took me to a picnic and carnival. It was fun. We didin't do anything weird." I lie. I don't wnna tell him we kissed. He look at me suspishiously but nod anyway. I run to jungkook oppar and wave to my butler. He glare at jungkook and i see jungkook gulp. I climb into car and we drive to school. I intertwine our hands as we walk to school. People look at us as we pass and i just smile. Jungkookie oppar pull me close and wrap arm around my shoulder and intertwine our hand again. I love this. I see our friends and wave at them. They look shock and run over to us. "What is going on?" Eunji unnie ask. Me and jungkook oppar share a look. "We... we're dating now." I said hesitatnly. "Chukahae!" Jiminie oppar say. He hug me and brofits jungkook. I let out a breath. I'm happy one person accepts. I'm scared for v oppar reaction. He glares at us as he steps clsoer. He stands face to face with jungkook. I think htey gon fight. Instead he smile and hug jungkook. "Took you long enough." The rest of the day is full of jokes and fun with my freinsd and new boyfriend.