~12~

The whole cafeteria erupts into yelling. People pul out phonea nd record. Jungkook tusbmle back. He whipe his face with back of hand. He chuckle. "Whatever was that for v hyung?" he askd. He chuckl. He knew the answer. Cokcy bastard. V oppar punched him again. Jungkookie let out a grunt and stumlbe again. V run up to him to punch again. When he puchn. Jungkookie block and punhc him in the stomach. V oppar cougshed. "ANDWAEYO!" i scream. I hate that they fight. A loud groan brings my attention to them. V oppar punched Jungkookie in the eye. He stubmle back and hit into table behidn him. The cahiars clatter and a loud noise is made. I flinch. Jungkookie oppar is on the floor. V oppar stands in front of him. He steps over jungkook and crouches down. He grabed his collar. He pull him up. "How dare you s how your face. You are a disgusting human being. How could you toy with my sisters feeling? You just told her yesterday that you love her and yet you do this... this shit! I hope you rot in hell for all the pain youv caused my sister." V oppar pushse jungkookie into the ground and stand up. He dusted off his hands and turn around. It silent as he walk toward me and the rest of the group. Jungkook rises up. He has a wicked smile. I gasp. "V oppar! Behind you!" I yelled. He turne but too late. Jungkook swung and hit my brother in the face. I hear a crack. I know V oppars nose broke. I feel sick. I hate this. Why did they have to fight. This is all my fault. I sobb as jungkookie oppar pucnhes V oppar more. Blood spills from my bros nose. I feel nauseas. I hate fighting and blood. "HAJIMA!" I scream. I sink to the floor clutching my heart. I feel my breathing go shallow. V oppar and Jungkook oppar don't stop. "Stop them! JEBAL!" I tell myf reinds. Rap monster and Jin oppar nod. They run forward. Jin grab Jungkook and pull him back. Rap monster oppar grab V oppar but slips. They both hit the floor. I cringe as they grunt. Jungkook trahses around in jins hold. "Come at me now bitch!" He yells at my brother. V oppar and Rap monster oppar stand up. My rbtoehr glared at Jungkookie oppar. He whipes the blood dripping down his nose. He turns away and walks out of the cafeteria into the nurse. Jungkook chuckles. The cafeteria is quiet. I rise from floor. I stomp toward Jungkookie oppar. He looks down at me. He smile. I glare at him. I raise my hand. I slap him right across the face. "How could you hit my brother back? I hate you!" I run away. I run to nurse to find V oppar. He sits on nurse bed with ice pack pressed to his nose. He saw me. "Hey keily. What-" I stomp up to him and slap his shoulder. "Mwoya?" he ask. "How could you attack jungkook like taht?" I puff out my cheeks. V oppar sigh. "He told you he lvoed you yesterday only to screw a bunch of girls behind your back. He's a liar and a douche bag. I did what i needed to do." I cross my arms. "Punching him isn't going to make him magically turn into a nice person." V oppar opens his mutoh to speak. "I hate you! I'm never talking to you or jungkookie oppar ever again!" I run out of the nurse office. From today o n i will ignore everyone (except the teqchers. I no want them to kill m yass).

In Love W/ My 🍆💦 🔥 Buff Cute Bully Qrtrbck AKA My Brother's BFF Drama Ensuesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें