~4~

My butler drops me off at school. I see my friends and ran up to them. We group hug. I waved goodbye to my butler. "Let's go." I asy. We all move to the field. The bleechrs are packed by people. WE have to squeezed to get thru. I apologized as I bumped into people. I sat down with my friends in front row. I overheard people whispering. "EW. What is she doing here?" "She's probably ehre to gawk at Jungkook. It's fross. As if he would lke a nerd." I ignored them and focused on the field. Bangtan boys was there, waving to peole int he crowd. Girls screamed when they saw them waving at them. V oppar made eye contact with me and furrowed his eyes. He walked towards me but a guy made it to me first. I looked at his jersey and realized it wasn't white and blue like outs. It was pink and white. EXO. I looked up and was met with a tall man with broad shoulders. He had blond hair. He was attractive. "Annyeong, yeppeuni." He said in a deep voice. I blushed. "H-hi." I wave shyly. "My name's Sehun. You are?" "K-Keily." I stutterd. "I thought you looked gwiyowo and was wondering if you would like to go out for bubble tea after this." I was about to answer. "Keily!" V oppar called to me. He jogged up to me. He glared at Sehun who shrugged. "I'll be waiting for an answer after this game." Sehun winked and walked back to the rest of EXO. V oppar turned to me and glared. "Don't talk to him" I puff out myc heeks. "Why not? He was vbeing nice and aksing me out for bubble tea." V ran a hand thorugh his har. "You don't know anything about them. Theyre all player. They'll act all nice to you oonly to break your heart the next day. You become attached quickly, so I don't want you to get hurt by him. He doesn't deserve you." I lightly slap his shoulder. He turns to me jungshook. "You never let me talk to guys that aren't you or Bangtan. Let me be. I'm a maturing woman." I roll my eyes. "Namja." My friends laugh. "V!" the coach telled at my brother. "Just be careful." V oppar told me before running off to join his team. I make eye contact with Sehun and he winked at me. Iblush and look at my lap. Mina nudges me. "Look at keily pulling hoes." The others giggle. "You should go on a date with him. He's cute and could help you forget about kook>" My heart ached. I didn't want to forget about Jungkookie. But maybe they wer right. I deserve to have a funt ime without thinking of Jungkok. I'd worry later. The game is most important. I watch as a group of girls run onto field. Teh cheerleaders. Lisa is the head cherleader. She looks at Jungkook and blows him a kiss. He ignores her. I smile. Take taht Lisa. The cheerleaders cheer and the game starts. I watch wiht excitement as the ball is thrown back and forth. Some of the boys tackle each other and I tense. It must hurt. Jungkook is the quarterback and hee looks good. He grabs the ball and dashes forward. Before he makes it to the opposite teams post, Sehun tackles him and they fall to teh ground. Sehun stands up and cheers. He looks at me and smilse. I smile back. Jungkook stands up and rips his helmet off. He chucks it onto the ground and kicks it. Coach blows whistle and runs over to Jungkook. He scolded jungkookie. It looked like a mother talking to their child. Jungkook noded to whatever coach was saying and grabbed his helmet. He put it back on. The game continues. Everytime Sehun scored he would look at me and i would blush. Jungkok would get pissed whenever Sehun scored. It was down to the final quarter and it was neck and neck. EXO was ahead by one point. We needed to win in order to go on. Everyone sat on the edge of their seats as the whistle bleww. D.O grabbed the ball and ran. Jin tackled him. This happened a few more times until BTS finally grabbed the ball. Jungkook hedl it. He ran and ran. It was down to the last few seconds. EXO memebers ran after him but he was too fast. As soon as it hit one second, he scored. Everyone was silent before exploding into cheering. The team ran up to jungkook and therw him into the sky. I clapped and wtched as lisa ran onto teh field. Jungkook was set on the floor. He grabbed lisas waist and kissed her. My heart shattered. I ran off of the bleachers ignoring my firends calling me. I wanted to forget that imagery.