~16~

"MWO?!" i scream. A DATE! IS THIS A KKUM? Jungkook ask me on a DATE! Ima faint. "I want to go on a date with you today. How does after lunch sound? I want you to dress pretty. I'll make sure to look hansome. I pick you up at 1." He climb out window and wave to me. He jump out window. I hear an Ughf! And run to window. "GWAENCHANA!" Jungkook yell up to me. He in bush under my window. He jump out of bush and run off. Leave stick to his butt. I giggle. He cute. When he gone my eye widne. I"M GOING ON A DATE WITH JUNGKOOK! I scream and run to closet. I need to look good! I hear loud footstepp. "IS EVERYTHING OKAY MISS KEILY!" My butler screamed. I run to dor and open in. "I need help!" I grab his arm and drag him in. "What for miss keily?" he sak. I turn to him. "I have date and i don't know what to wear!" He sigh. "I thought it was serious." his face pale/ "A DATE! With nugu?" I place finger to my lip. "Bimiliya." He look at me with disaporinvg look. "I will help you. You better tell me who the boy is afterward tho. I need to know who i have to castrate." I blink (hahahah BLACKPINK!) "Please don't." i say. "Fine, i won;t." he sigh. "No jam." I grab out a bunch of clothes. I throw on bed. I pick up a cute pink dress. "Eottae?" i ask. My butler shake his head. I pull up a frilly blue dress. He shake head again. "Do you know where the boy is taking you?" "uh... ani...." He shake his head. "How do you know where youre going is good place to wear dress?" I scratch head. "He said to dress pretty." Butler sigh. "You don't have to wear dress to be pretty. You'd look just as pretty wearing a good pair of jeans and a nice top with a jacket." I throw the blue dress down. "Then you go through my clotehs and pick soemthing. I'm at loss here>" He stand up and go to mu dresser. He sift thru my clothes. He pull out a pair of nice black jeans. He threw tehm at me. They hit my face and i cry out. (im dramatic sue me. Kekekeke 'i'll sue you min yoongi' kekekeke) while i pull pants off my head he throw shirt at me. I pull shirt off an look at it. It burgundy shirt with a black colar and black sleeve rings. It cute. I wait for him to throw jacket at me. He turn around and look at me. "You dont need a jacket with taht. Youll loook fine. Now go get dresesd. When did he say he was picking you up?" "1" He gasp. "GURL! IT"S 12:59!" He push me towars bathroom with my clothes in my hadns. "Get dressed quick!" I quickly dress and run out. I slip on white converse and run out of room. I reach door. It 1:01... Jungkook didn't knock... I frown. I turn around to wlak to room. I hear a knock. I rip open dorr. Jungkook stand ther. He look so good. He wearing all balck with a leather jacket. His hair pushed back revealing his forehead. I wanna lick his forehead. "Ready?" he holds out a hand. I nod and plac emy hand in his. He lightly tugs me oput of the house and toward his balc car. I wave to my butler when he came to door. His jaw drop when he see jungkook. He galre at me. I smile akwardly. I'll explain later i mouth. I dont want jungkook to get castrated. Jungkook open passenger side door for me. I smile and sit in. He go to driver side. He strat car. "Time for the fun to begin."  

-

date time