Honey x Mori (part 2)

Requested by:
TheCactusJack
TAEstoletheKOOKIE

Honey-Senpai skips through the hallways of his house, humming to his favorite song. He turned a corner and ran into Mori. "I'm sorry Mori! I didn't see you their." He smiles up at the huge man. Mori smiles and picks him up in his arms as Honey giggles happily. "The world is so much bigger from up here!" Honey sits up in his arms and looks at all the tiny furniture. Mori smiles more and kisses his forehead.

Honey turns around and kisses his lips, smiling in the kiss as Mori cups his small body. The kiss slowly gets more heated as Mori takes his shirt off, throwing it onto the ground as he walks them to their shared bedroom. Mori lies Honey on the bed and kisses his neck before taking all of their clothes off.

Mori kisses over Honey's super soft skin as Honey giggles, "Mori~ that tickles!" Mori smiles and keeps kissing his body, giving small licks and nips. He gently sucks on his skin on his neck and leaves a few hickeys before Honey begins to moan softly, pulling Mori closer and moaning into his shoulder. "You're so cute Honey" Mori smiles at him as Honey blushes. "M-Mori~ Can you put it in?" Mori kisses his lips and nods.

Mori gently begins to finger Honey's asshole as Honey flinches from the pain. After he stretches him out Mori slowly pushes his member into Honey's hole, letting him get used to his girth. Honey cries out softly, taking the whole member inside of him, tears threatening to fall. A tears fall delicately as Mori kisses them from his cheeks. Honey nods "you can move now." Mori nods and starts to move in and out of him.

They both moan softly as Honey grips the bed sheets. Mori caresses up and down Honey's thighs before kisses his neck again. "F-Faster~!" Honey moans out. Mori smiles and picks up the pace as the sound of skin to skin contact echoes through the room. "A-Ahhhh~!" Honey cries out, encouraging Mori to go harder and faster. "I-I'm gonna cum~!" Honey screams as his cum squirts into the air, landing on both of their chests and stomachs. Mori cums inside of Honey's ass as he pulls out. Honey whimpers and gets on all fours, showing Mori his ass before shaking it. "Please daddy~ I want more~" he begs.

Mori grabs Honey's waist and pushes his cock into his ass. Honey cries out before Mori began to thrust into him, going to the rhythm of Staying Alive. With every thrust Mori thrusts in harder. Honey moans loudly, anyone in the house would be able to distinctly hear his moans and whimpers from anywhere in the house. Skin to skin slapping could be heard also. Mori pulls out and spanks Honey. "Ahh~!" Mori smirks at his reaction and spanks him again before forcing his huge cock back in, spanking him as he thrusts in and out.

"I'm going to cum again~!!!" Honey drools as he cums on the bed. After a while Mori cums inside of Honey again. Mori picks Honey up and lays him on himself, wiping sweat away from Honey's forehead. They both smile and share a loving kiss. "I love you Honey." "I love you too Mori."