Hikaru x Kaoru

Sequel to the last chapter 😜
Warning: twincest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what the twins saw Tamaki and Kyoya doing it they ran off with the biggest boners they have ever had.

They ran towards there room, hiding their massive boners they finally make it there. They breathe heavily as they close the door.

"What the hell did we just see?!" Kaoru yells.

"I have no idea, but it was so hot" Hikaru smirked.

Hikaru traps Kaoru with his back against the wall in between his arms. He starts to lick Kaoru's neck gently as he moaned. Hikaru groped at Kaoru's boner and Kaoru jumped, wrapping his legs around Hikaru.

"Good boy" Hikaru teases and Kaoru blushes.

Hikaru presses Kaoru's back against the wall and sucks on his neck making his twin moan.

"You're so beautiful Kaoru." Hikaru moaned as he rubbed his boner against his.

Hikaru undressed him and his brother so they were both fully naked. Hikaru rubbed his member against Kaoru's.

"Do you like that baby?" Hikaru teased him by rubbing his thumb against both of their tips.

"A-Ahh~ Hikaru!" He moans. "I want you~"

Hikaru blushes a little and then throws Kaoru onto his back on their bed and kisses Kaoru's chest and stomach.

"You're so beautiful." Hikaru smirks and gently moves a finger into Kaoru's hole.

Kaoru squirms and moans at the weird but pleasurable feeling. Hikaru put a second finger in and scissored his brothers hole, smirking when he sees Kaoru squirm so much.

Hikaru got in between Kaoru's legs and lines his member up with Kaoru's hole. He slowly pushed it into him as Kaoru gasped.

Kaoru winces and moans softly as all of Hikaru goes into him. Hikaru waits for Kaoru to adjust as he moans softly from his brothers warm walls squeezing him.

"O-Ok...you can move" Hikaru looked down at his brother and softly kisses his lips. As he kissed him he started to thrust in and out of his slowly. They both moaned loudly as the friction makes them feel amazing. Hikaru grips onto Kaoru's member and pumps it in one hand every time he thrusts into Kaoru.

"H-Hikaru~! Ahhhh~!!" Kaoru cums into Hikarus hand and Hikaru pulls out, his member twitching from not cumming.

Hikaru slowly licked his brothers cum off of his hand sexually. Kaoru blushed.

He looked down at Hikarus member. "Did you not cum Hikaru?"

Hikaru sighed "No, sorry."

Kaoru bends down and slowly pumps Hikarus member. "I can help."

Hikarus breathing got even harder as his brother pushes him onto his back and kisses his balls.

"K-Kaoru~" Hikaru moans softly. "Use your mouth."

Kaoru blushes and then licks up his member. He gently sucks on his tip and licks at his slit and the underside of his tip.

Hikaru breathes even heavier when Kaoru grips at the base of his member.

"I'm gonna cum Kaoru!" Hikaru growls.

Kaoru uses both of his hand and jerks his brothers member off as fast and hard as he can while he sucks on his tip.

In just a few seconds Hikaru came all over Kaoru and himself.

Kaoru smirked and licks the cum off of Hikaru. Hikaru shutters from the pleasure.

After they got cleaned up Kaoru snuggled into Hikaru with Hikarus arm around him.

"I love you brother."

"I love you too."