Twins x Haruhi

The twins were walking around the club, flirting with each other and making the girls scream from how cute they were. Haruhi was being the same cute innocent "boy" that she always is.

A girl walks up the the twins and whispers something to them. They smile, obviously liking the idea, and walk over to Haruhi as the girls they were with followed.

The twins smirk as my move their hands onto her body and begin flirting. "Wow your skin is so smooth Haruhi." Hikaru says sensually. "Yes, like velvet." Kaoru states, rubbing his hands on her skin. The girls all watched in awe.

"Th-Thanks guys." Haruhi blushed as Tameki watches angrily in the distance.

The girls all sat down and watched as the twins touched her and she blushes, letting them do so for the sake of the club.

After a little bit Tameki walks over and pushes the twins away from her. The girls pout and leave.

"Go home, we're done for the day."

The twins groan as they walk to their shared room with boners.

"Stupid Tameki making us stop our fun." Kaoru cries.

"We can always pleasure ourselves, but that's boring."

They collapse onto the bed and sigh.

"Do you think Haruhi liked it?"

"Of course she did, she was biting her lip."

They imagined her all troubled in her room, squirming underneath them. Them taking turns kissing her body and pleasuring her.

That turned them on more.

"We should go see her...and...see how she's doing?" Kaoru questioned.

"Yes I...I mean we should! Just as friends though right? Just a friendly gesture." Hikaru smirks

They both get up and get dressed as they rushed over to Haruhi's house.

They knock on the door as Haruhi answers.

"Kaoru? Hikaru? What are you two doing here?"

"Just wanted to see how you were is all! May we come in for some tea?" Hikaru asks.

"Of course, I'll go make some."

They both look at her ass as she walks away and smirk to each other.

"You know Haruhi...it's not fair that Tameki gets you all to himself."

Haruhi looks at them, "what do you mean?"

"I mean that he is more spoiled than we are, he needs to learn to share." Kaoru smirks.

Haruhi gulps "w-well...Tameki wouldn't like that."

Hikaru moves over to Haruhi and kisses her neck gently. "We're what you deserve."

"Two is more fun than one ya know." Kaoru holds her hand.

Haruhi looks down. Kaoru pushes her chin up and kisses her.

Haruhi relaxes a little and lets them do whatever they want.

Hikaru smiles and takes her to her room, laying her on her back and moving his hand up her nightgown, keeping it on her thigh.

Kaoru kisses her neck and shoulder, sliding her gown strap down.

Hikaru sits her up and takes her gown off.

Kaoru begins to take Hikaru's clothes off as well as Hikaru taking Kaoru's clothes off.