Gang bang

Kinda requested by Kamwritez

Haruhi walks through the club room, drinking tea, eating some sweets, and talking to the girls. Today has been a pretty great day besides Tamaki yelling at the twins for making out in the bathroom. All the boys have been a little strange though, they've become more...clingy? Kyoya walks up to her and puts his hand on her shoulder, "Haruhi, we're having a party later tonight for all the host club. Are you planning on coming?" she thinks about it for a bit "I'm not sure, I have a lot of school work to do and my dad wants me to eat dinner with him for my birthday tonight." Tamaki ran up when he heard that "It's your birthday!?!?! I'm so sorry!!!" he cried. "No no! It's ok! I don't tell anyone about it." She puts her hands out and laughs a little. "Well now you have to come to the party, we must celebrate...pwease Hawuhi." Honey Senpai cries. I sigh "Fiiiiiine." All of their faces light up and smile, "Yay!"

(Time Skip to the party)

It was now night time as Haruhi puts her suit on and goes to the party. There were women everywhere as she looks around for her male friends. A little later her friends find her, "Happy Birthday Haruhi!" everyone in the room claps and whoops. She smiles and thinks 'I have such great friends.' They all take turns dancing with the birthday girl, they were all graceful in their own way, dancing her across the floor. Some of the women acted jealous as they watch the boy they like dance with another 'boy' in the host club. Haruhi drank a little too much of the alcoholic punch instead of the regular one by accident so she was absolutely hammered. All of the men decided to take her home to her dorm so she doesn't accidentally get lost or get hurt by others. 

They all walked her home, unlocking her door and laying her down on the bed. She sits up and yawns as she takes all of her clothes off and looks at the men. "Let's have fun." she smirks as she pulls Kyoya closer. "I don't want to be a virgin anymore, I want to have fun for once." Kyoya blushes and looks at Tamaki as he walks over and kisses Haruhi. She smiles and lays down as he takes his clothes off, groping her boobs. The twins were groping and making out with each other, getting tangled in each others clothes. Hikaru moans as Kaoru starts to suck on his member, deepthroating the whole thing.

Honey and Mori start kissing each other as well. Mori lifts Honey up as he sits on his shoulders backwards so Mori can suck on him. Tamaki makes out and kisses up and down Haruhi's body while Kyoya jerks Tamaki off from underneath. Kyoya uses his other hand to finger Haruhi, she's moans loudly. After a little bit, all the men walk over as Haruhi sits up. They all put their members out in front of her face as she jerks two off and sucks one, switching between all six of them, making them all moan and cum more than once.

After continuing this for a while they tie Haruhi and each get a part of her to pleasure. They all lick, bite, and kiss on each part of her body. They move her onto her stomach as each other them fuck her, cumming inside each time. Tamaki puts his member in her wet cavern, Kyoya in her ass, and Mori in her mouth. She orgasms more than five times.

After doing this all night they finally stop and pant from the extreme exercise. Everyone falls asleep, cuddling with one another naked.