Chapter 22

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on the last chapter :)

---

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?" Louis' father yelled as soon as he entered Louis' room and his eyes fell on the two of them.

Harry quickly pulled out of Louis and Louis' heart started beating faster as he pulled the duvet over himself. His life was over. He just knew it.

Harry pulled on his boxers and then pants while Louis' father continued yelling.

"What is this!? Louis William Tomlinson! And who are you?! You're two faggots...in my house!!"

Louis couldn't say anything because he was too weak to speak, and his chest was covered in come.

"Christian why are you yelling?" his mother said and as soon as she stepped into the room, she went silent. Her eyes fell on Louis, who was naked under the duvet, and then on Harry, who was quickly dressing up.

"You don't go anywhere until I learn your name and call the police for sexual harassment!" his dad yelled and pointed at Harry, who stopped from putting his shoes on.

"You weren't supposed to come home until tomorrow." Louis said, tears brimming his eyes because this was literally the worst thing that ever happened to him. It was unreal.

"Your grandmother called us and told us that they caught a flight to Ireland this morning so we came back! We wanted to surprise her, but it's good that we came back! This is an outrage! This is a sin!" it was his mother's turn to yell at him.

"Is this why you broke it off with Eleanor? For this scum of a waiter?"

Louis' blood pressure was rising because how dared his father speak about Harry that way. Harry, who was lovely and nice and just Harry.

"I'm calling the police for trespassing and sexual harassment, and then I'm calling the boarding school in Wales. I don't care if you have to repeat your last year there, but you're out of here! Away from this punk!"

"Please don't, please." Louis begged and great, he was crying now.

"And you, you're going to jail." His father warned and wrapped his hand around Harry's arm.

Harry pulled out of his touch, and he looked like he was close to punching him.

"This won't go unpunished-"

Louis said the only thing that he knew would calm his father down and maybe set things right:

"I'll get back with Eleanor, I'll ask her to marry me at graduation! In front of everyone. Please. I'll stop seeing him. Just don't..." Don't do anything to him. Please. I love him. "Don't send me away."

The three of them looked at Louis, but Harry's expression was the worst. He looked like he'd just gotten the worst news ever and he was crushed.

"Alright." His father said in the end, probably catching Louis' look. Louis was trying to communicate to him that he could tell his mother about his affair.

His father let go of Harry's arm and Harry looked at Louis with a hurt expression.

"You promised." He said and didn't even look back as he walked out of the room. As soon as the front door was slammed shut, his parents turned to look at him with their hands on their hips.

Louis' heart felt so tiny yet heavy in his chest at the words. He'd promised Harry he loved him, that he wouldn't break his heart-and he was still keeping it.

"You're disgusting. You are to call Eleanor as soon as you get dressed. You're coming to church tomorrow and we'll talk to the pastor about christening you from whatever that boy did to you." His mother said and his father agreed nodding. Louis wanted to die.