Chapter 6

So Louis might be gay and he might be in a crisis.

Might.

And he was freaking out because one, guests were about to arrive for his and Eleanor's five year anniversary party and all he could think about was kissing Harry Styles, and two, he wasn't sure if he wanted to spend the rest of his life with a girl he'd cheated on three times already with two different people.

So yes, you could say Louis was in a crisis and was about to have a breakdown if someone didn't bring him a glass of champagne filled to the brim.

Louis motioned for one of the waiters to bring the tray of champagne glasses over to him. He took two glasses before he sent him off, leaning back against the couch. Eleanor was still getting ready and his parents said they'd stay the first thirty minutes so his father could give a speech, before they would leave for Paris.

His dad had a business event there and his mother had to go with him so he could show her off, obviously. Louis didn't mind, and to his luck Elena would come and spend the night with the girls upstairs so he was off the hook. They weren't allowed downstairs where the party would take place anyway, mainly because they served alcohol (yes, Louis knew he was still underage but no one seemed to care).

The moment the doorbell chimed, Louis downed his third glass of champagne in the span of ten minutes before he got up from the couch and walked over to the door. A maid should've taken care of that, but he was tired of sitting around.

"ELEANOR!" he called out, his yells echoing through the entire house.

She then saw her walk down the stairs, wearing a blue dress that looked more like a garbage bag rather than a four thousand quid dress. Since when did he insult her choice of clothing? Jesus.

There were about four people from their school at the door already, and thirty minutes later, the living room was filled up with people. Eleanor's parents were there, chatting away with Louis' parents, everyone in year 12 and some from year 11.

Louis had already had five glasses to drink and he could feel them kicking in. He was a bit dizzy and his parents were ten minutes away from giving a speech.

He found Liam in the kitchen, on his phone.

"Isn't your boyfriend coming?" Louis asked him.

"He's not my boyfriend and he's...yeah he's right down the street."

"Are you texting him right now?"

"Yes?"

"Who's with him?"

"Niall and Harry. I mean, I know you said you didn't want Harry here but-he kind of invited himself."

"No that's-that's okay. It's fine."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and he rushed to open it.

Niall, Zayn and Harry were staring at him, each of them carrying different bottles of alcohol.

"Uh...don't let anyone see those. Let's just-put them in the kitchen." Louis said and did a 360-degree turn, before leading them to the kitchen.

"Are you drunk?" Zayn asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I am not." Louis said and slapped his hand away.

"Louis your parents are about to give a speech." Barbara said as she made an appearance in the kitchen. She smiled when she saw them, and walked over to Niall to kiss him hello.

"Yeah...sure."

Louis walked across the hall into the living room, where his parents were on the small podium by the fireplace, each holding a glass of champagne. Louis felt as if he was going to be sick.