Chapter 10

Thank you so much for the comments on the last chapter, they make my day :)

---

So I really like this chapter because they actually get closer (somehow) at the end and there's an American Horror Story reference :)

Louis was having huge doubts about the party he was supposed to throw, four hours before everyone was supposed to arrive. He'd been alone in his huge house for two days now and he'd been planning the party since yesterday. He literally went out grocery shopping in a grocery store named Tesco or something like that.

He bought two hundred pounds worth of crisps, alcohol (yes, he was proud of the ability to actually buy himself alcohol) and other snacks. It was hard transferring them with his car, but he eventually managed it.

The living room and kitchen were now filled with snacks and drinks, just like he'd seen Niall do at his parties. He didn't worry about the music because he knew Niall would bring his USB stick labeled 'PARTY MUSIC' and they'd plug it in the stereo system.

Louis was excited and nervous at the same time, and thank God for Niall's idea of a pre-drinks party, because he would've freaked out if his friends (he could officially call them friends) wouldn't have showed up one hour before the party.

He was dressed up in a white and blue striped shirt, new blue skinnies and white converse. His hair was in a soft fringe to the right and he was wearing Hugo Boss cologne.

"Tommo you need to relax, people will like your party." Niall assured him and clapped Louis on the back.

"Yeah but what if they trash the house?"

"I'm offended that you think so lowly of my friends."

Louis looked at Harry, who had opened a beer for himself. He was wearing a white Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans and black Vans. Not to mention that Acne jean jacket he always had tied around his skinny waist.

"Want some?" Harry asked when he came up next to Louis, putting an arm around his shoulders.

Louis tensed and looked around the room, but no one seemed to really pay attention to him. Niall and Barbara were occupied with the music; Liam and Zayn were talking to Jade and Perrie.

"Uh...no thanks. I plan on not getting bloated from beer tonight." Louis said.

"But the only person who'll probably see you shirtless tonight will be me, and I don't mind." Harry replied and it made Louis feel better inside.

Even though he'd never admit it, he actually liked the feeling of being wanted. Wanted by Harry, to be more specific.

"When will your parents be back?"

"On Friday. Why?"

"Just asking."

"You're not planning on staying over, right?" Louis asked, and he actually kind of wanted Harry to.

"Like you wouldn't want that." Harry whispered in his ear and Louis shivered because his breath was hot. It would be an interesting night, Louis was sure of that.

At half past ten the living room and kitchen were full of people from Niall's school and Louis didn't mind. He liked that literally no one had a problem with him (unlike he used to have with them) and they didn't judge anyone. There were girls kissing girls and boys kissing boys and a boy dressed in a skirt and heels. And nobody gave a shit. Louis was completely overwhelmed by it.

Liam and Zayn had been snogging in the corner for quite a while now so Louis ended up in the kitchen, pouring himself a shot of Vodka. He wondered if he should find Harry and maybe...maybe they could kiss too? What if anyone saw? What if anyone told?