Chapter 7

Announcement: So I'm going away for a few days, and I'll be back on Tuesday-which is my birthday!-, which means I'll only be able to update then. (So next update is on Wednesday, 23rd of July.) But here is the longest chapter yet to make up for it :D

Please leave your comments throughout the chapter to let me know what you like :)

----

To say that Louis was freaking out over the 'Harry incident' (as he liked to call it) was an understatement. It only went downhill since that night, because all Louis could think of when he wasn't busy with homework was the way Harry's hands fell on him (and it wasn't even on him, it was over his boxers!).

Every time he would see Harry leaning against the brick wall of his school when Louis got out, he would blush and turn his head. It probably meant nothing, but Louis still couldn't help but feel weird around him. It bothered him a bit to be honest.

He had so much on his plate; with the formal coming up and the midterms, so Harry was the last thing he needed. Well, thoughts of Harry because he'd never personally spoken to him since that night.

And he didn't want to, mainly because he'd get really weird and start rambling.

"Do you have everything? Wallet, keys, phone?" his mom asked at the door as she fixed his tie.

"Yes mother." He sighed and she kissed his cheek, before handing him the corsage and boutonniere, which they were going to put on at Eleanor's house. He was picking her up with his Lamborghini and driving them over at the hotel.

Louis left his house at exactly six pm that 12th of December evening. He was planning on having a good time and forget for everything for a while; school, future and Harry. Not to mention, his birthday was in two weeks and he planned on throwing an inner-pool party at his uncle's hotel, one day before his actual birthday, because he had to be home for Christmas Eve dinner.

Eleanor's house was five minutes by car from his home. The gates opened when they saw it was him, and he drove all the way up to her front door, before he got out of the car. He walked to the door and knocked on it. Eleanor's dad, who greeted him with a firm handshake and a nod, opened it.

"Good evening." Louis politely said and hugged her mother.

"Eleanor! Louis is already here!" her mother called and all three of them looked up at the staircase, where Eleanor suddenly appeared.

Of course she has to make an entrance, Louis thought to himself and it took every fiber of his being not to snort and roll his eyes.

She was wearing a long blue cocktail dress that was ordered from Valentino, some skimpy-looking Jimmy Choo's and a YSL clutch.

"You look amazing love." He told her the line he'd rehearsed in the car, and then put the corsage on her wrist as her father filmed them. She then fastened the boutonniere and they posed for a couple of pictures.

She uploaded one of them on her Instagram as Louis drove them to the hotel. It was a fifteen-minute drive and they got in line behind the numerous limousines, Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

He contemplated whether or not he should park the car himself, but everyone was giving their keys to one of the many valets that were waiting. His schoolmates were all walking the red carpet that was rolled all the way up to the stairs and led inside. There were a lot of hired photographers taking pictures at the entrance and Louis felt kind of important because he could see people across the street staring at them with envy.

Louis got out of the car first and walked all the way to Eleanor's door, handing the valet the keys.

"This car costs more than your entire existence, take care of it." He warned and the guy nodded, before Louis opened Eleanor's door and took her hand.