Baby Heaven's in your Eyes

They couldn't be more different if they tried.

Louis Tomlinson is 17 years old and in his last year of the most prestigious private school in Doncaster, before then he's off to Uni. He has big plans for his future, and thanks to his parent's money he will have no problem achieving them. Everyone who attends his school knows him thanks to his incredibly rich family, sassy attitude and gorgeous girlfriend, Eleanor Calder. If there's one thing that completely annoys him, it's that there is a community college right across the street from St. Mark's Private School, and he has to look at the poor, totally inappropriate students that go there.

Harry Styles is 19 years old, and (once again) in his last year of college. He goes to Doncaster's community college, just because the Holmes Chapel comprehensive expelled him twice in the span of two years, so he and his family had to move to another town. He has no future because he never shows up to classes and if he actually bothers to, he's either high or drunk; sometimes both. His skin is littered with tattoos and if there's one thing he absolutely hates, it's the snobby students attending the private school right across from his, who think they're better than anyone just because their parents have money.

When they meet, Louis is nothing but disgusted by the tattooed boy, and Harry can't help but laugh at the innocent yet sassy boy with blue eyes and amazing arse.

Or a sixth form!AU where Harry is the fucked up bad boy with too many problems, Louis is the perfect rich boy with too much money and their schools are right across from each other. They meet at a party and that's the last (and maybe the only) thing they need.

(Disclaimer: I'm from not from the UK and know close to nothing about the education system in England, so I apologise in advance for educational inaccuracies. Everything is fiction.)

---

✨Socials✨

🎀 Insta,Twitter, Snap: ronniebennett94

🦋 TikTok: ronniewrites

🔥Tumblr: ronniebennett, theboyfriendstagram

📚Ao3: theboyfriendstagram