Q&A

silly-eskimo asked: How much time do you usually spend in a chapter of Hell more or less? And do you prepare everything that will happen in each chapter or write it directly from your head?

It take about 30 minutes to 3 days, depending on how my active my mind is in producing ideas and an hour to a couple of days for editing/revising. Chapter III took me three days to complete because so many ideas flowed and it was too much. I made 3 drafts for it, depending on how I want the story to flow and the published one is the most natural looking.

I am actually both; a prepared yet reckless writer. I often get scared by not planning because I might leave the idea hanging and forgot how to continue it, BUT I dislike planning because it feels so scripted. In the end, I just made notes on how I want the story to flow. For example, I wrote my sad ending's note as "Sal will die here. Make it extra emotional." This kind of strategy helps me know the direction of the story but still give room for spontaneity.

" This kind of strategy helps me know the direction of the story but still give room for spontaneity

_babyhotline_ asked: What gave you the idea to make multiple endings?

Well, uhm, funny story. When I watched Hell Fest, it ended with an open ending--the killer escaped and went home. This gave me the opportunity to think of what to add by then. As I create my drafts, I asked my boyfriend what kind of ending would fit and presented him all the endings I could think of. He replied with: How 'bout multiple books?

Multiple books are too much, even for me. Multiple ending it is then.

Ann-the-neko asked: What made you write this (amazing) book?

First of all, aww, thank you so much for finding this book amazing. Second, I never thought I would be writing a book since I have a troubled past about writing. To summarize, when I my passion was at the peak of writing, someone told me that I was too into it and "writing fiction is all you know." Sucks, right? Good thing that after years of hiding, good people helped me out again. They pushed me to be better and here I am!

Now, I wrote "Hell" after I was inspired by "Hell Fest". When i was watching it I couldn't help but gasp and think "what if Sally Face is in it?"

All my ideas starts to rush in and then my friend, Polabear, drew a fanart and I thought, 'That's it! I'm making this the book cover!'. I asked for her permission and she told me she'll read my fanfic in return. Thus, the birth of this book.