As they pulled away, Mikayla frowned as she looked at him, her lips swollen, "I swear to God, if my name gets dragged into the mud because of this shit there will be hell to pay."

"Fair enough mon petit oiseau des îles, but just so you know, I am willing to pay any price to be with you," Damien said with a smile.

Biting her lips to prevent herself from smiling, she got into the car. Mikayla was supposed to be mad at him, not acting like a smitten school girl. However, she could not help but melt at his words, her feelings for him deepening even further.

————— ▲ —————

Later that night, as Mikayla lay in Damien's arms, their breathing ragged as they tried to calm down from their climax, he turned her to face him.

"Stay the night again?" he asked with a dazzling smile, before burying his face in her neck, kissing her sensitive spot.

"Hannah is coming tomorrow," she moaned softly, angling her head to allow him better access.

He mumbled against her skin, "Again? You just met up last Sunday."

Mikayla chuckled softly, "Well you know, it's a thing close friends do, see each other regularly. Although seeing as I've been working for you and have yet to really hear about you talk about anyone, it leaves me to wonder if you even have any friends." she teased him.

"I do have friends! We just don't visit each other every damn weekend," Damien defended himself.

Smiling, she apologised, "I was merely teasing."

"Can I meet her?" he suddenly asked, pulling back to look into her eyes.

She had not expected such a question, "Who, Hannah? Err, why?"

"Why not? She clearly knows about us and falls within the realm of outside the office," Damien playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

Mikayla groaned inwardly, "God, the two of you in one room? I might as well go prepare for my funeral," she was sure to be embarrassed in some way shape or form, "Hannah really has no filter for her mouth."

"I'm liking Hannah already," he grinned as he kissed her, "besides, what's the big deal if I meet your best friend, you got to meet my father."

"Ha! Now I know you're definitely taking the piss! I don't know if you remember, but I was sprawled out on your dining room table with your hand up my cunt!" her face flamed with the memory, "Imagine if we hadn't heard him and he walked in and caught us! That is not the kind of first impression I'd want to make on your parents!"

Damien growled softly at the memory of her on his dining room table. He had been inside of her last night, this morning and a few minutes ago and already he wanted her again.

Cupping her face, he said, "I'm sorry mon petit oiseau des îles, we can go visit them in Paris for a weekend if you like. I can finally introduce you as my girlfriend."

"Whom also happens to be working for you!" she added as she bit her bottom lip.

She enjoyed his soft caress against her face before his words suddenly registered.

"Wait, girlfriend? Since when? You didn't ask me to be your girlfriend. I mean yes, we did confess our feelings and spoke about dating. But I don't ever remember the question coming up," she paused, pretending to be aggravated.

Damien was about to open his mouth to say something, her next words cutting him off.

"It's so annoying how relationships work these days, no one asks anything anymore?" Mikayla teased him.