Epilogue

Several months later, Mikayla stood in front of the large mirror, getting dressed for work.

She was wearing a matching purple bra and underwear set. Mikayla smiled at the purple stone of her oval engagement ring that sparkled brightly in the reflection of the mirror.

The Musgravite stone was a rare gem. Damien knew how much she loved the colour purple and, with that in mind, had decided to get her something extra special. The medium oval gem was violet-coloured, flanked by two small trillion cut Taaffeite stones that were also similar in colour, but the shade was so light that it almost looked white.

Damien walked in, wearing a dark robe, his eyes darkening as he took in the lace back, hip hugging underwear that Mikayla wore.

He whistled, "Helloooo sexiness," his voice deep with desire as his eyes roamed over her ass.

In two steps, he was behind her, his hands gently running through her curls, which had grown out a lot over the last few months.

With slow movements, he gently pulled the pins out, so that the silky locks cascaded down against the smooth brown skin of her shoulders. His eyes landed on her left hand, a possessive smile on his face as he held her closer to him.

"Damien, we need to get ready for work..." Mikayla softly whispered, as the touch of his hand upon her shoulders caused her to shiver.

"Don't worry, I'm sure your boss won't mind if you're a little late," he chuckled as he bent down and buried his face in her hair, inhaling her scent.

With unhurried movements, his hands cupped her breasts, massaging them through the smooth material of her bra. Biting her lips, she relaxed her body against his, while his fingers teased her nipples, which were poking through the fabric.

"You are so beautiful," Damien said, as his eyes locked with hers in the mirror while he pinned her against the bathroom sink, "put your hands on the sink," he whispered roughly.

Mikayla could feel his growing arousal pressing hard against her buttocks, causing her to moan yet again, as her body prepared to receive him.

Without losing eye contact, Damien moved his hands from her breasts to the clasp behind her back, removing the bra. His fingers brushed teasingly against her skin. Such simple touches sent sparks through her body. Mikayla watched Damien in the mirror, his eyes still set on hers, as their reflections showed an erotic and arousing image.

"Stop teasing me..." Mikayla breathed out in a raspy tone.

Damien's chuckle vibrated along her skin, as he moved the hair from the left side of her neck to plant soft delicate kisses there, knowing how that spot affected her, "Now where would be the fun in that?"

Mikayla growled at him as she felt his right-hand glide down into her panties, his fingers slipping inside. As Damien kissed her neck, he used his palm to rub against her, before teasing her with his finger.

"Ah mon petit oiseau des îles, always so eager and ready for me," Damien teased her.

Moving her hips, Mikayla eagerly sought his touch, his caresses bringing her such immense pleasure. They kept their eyes locked in the view of the mirror, as Damien continued his ministrations, causing a litany of moans to spill forth from her lips.

Seeing the pleasure on her face caused something within him to break, as he used his left hand to pull her face to his and devoured her lips in a scorching kiss.

Using two fingers, he began to increase the pace, causing Mikayla to press even move against him. Damien could feel how close she was, the sounds of her erotic cries drowned against his lips, as he continued to kiss her fervently. He sucked on her lower lip, biting her teasingly, as he felt her trembling thighs trying to squeeze together to ease the tension that was growing between her legs.

Mikayla tore her mouth from Damien, his name a strangled cry on her lips, as she threw her head back against his shoulder, a strong orgasm rippling through her. His aquamarine eyes were blazing as he watched her in the mirror, her legs quivering as her hands gripped the sink even tighter.

"Beautiful..." Damien said tenderly before adding, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Mikayla replied softly, leaning back into him.

Holding her tightly, he stared into her brown eyes, the yellow specks in his iris seeming to glow. Holding his gaze, she smiled, excited for what the future would bring.

——————————

A/N: Interested in seeing Damien and Mikayla get married?
Do be sure to check out Cupid's Queue which will focus on Hannah's story.