Chapter Sixteen ~ Roman

Start from the beginning

"Wheeeeee!" Patton spun his chair in a circle as he shoved himself into the camera. Roman laughed and stopped him short before they collided. "Hey Ro, what does Daisy Duck say when she buys lipstick?"

Roman raised his eyebrows, grinning. "I don't know, Pat, what?"

"Put it on my BILL!" Patton threw his hands in the air, bursting into giggles. Roman began to laugh as well.

"Showing what you can do huh?"

"Well you're gonna use your abilities, I should be able to too!" Patton grinned.

"Fair enough." Roman smiled and turned to the array of makeup he'd laid out. "Have you used any of this before? Or seen it?"

"Well my cousin did my makeup once. I know that's eyeshadow." Patton pointed to one of the palettes. "And this is... eyeliner?"

He hesitantly picked up a pencil on the desk and peered at it like a detective inspecting a piece of glass for evidence. Roman laughed

"Close. That one's a brow pencil. This one is eyeliner."

Patton took the other pencil and held the two up next to each other, looking at them closely.

"I don't see a difference." He finally sighed, setting them down and looking at Roman. "Is that bad?"

Roman chuckled and shrugged. "You're not doing the makeup, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. I'll tell you what everything is anyway."

"Okay! Where do we start?"

The beauty YouTuber scanned his desk and grabbed the little container he was looking for. "Well I always start with moisturizer, this one's just kind of a generic one that I can use on most people because I don't know what kind of moisturizer will work for your face."

He opened the container and took a little bit off the top. "Hold still, and it's gonna be cold."

Patton gasped loudly and Roman jumped, but he quickly realized that his roommate was just holding his breath and began to laugh.

"Pat you can still breathe."

Patton giggled and sat on his hands to keep still as Roman gently applied the moisturizer.

"Okay, before I get going on this, what do you want to do?" Roman asked, closing the moisturizer container. 

Patton shrugged. "I dunno. What do you think we should do?"

Roman paused, looking at him. "Well... you're a light canvas, so I could easily do bright colors."

Patton giggled. "Light canvas? What does that mean?"

"Well you're fair skinned, blue eyed, blond haired. I can use dark colors and they'll show up very well... I could go with colors that will compliment your eyes, or your complexion, or I could just do something bright and fun."

Roman smiled as Patton scrunched up his face, thinking.

"Oh! I know- hold on!"

The blond man jumped to his feet and darted out of the room. Roman laughed and leaned back in his chair, waiting.

Patton came back clutching a small, brightly colored flag. "Can we do it based off of this?"

Roman reached out and took it, eyeing it curiously.

"Is this-"

Patton nodded, plopping into the chair again. "Had it custom-made, before pride flags were such a big thing."

Roman nodded and scanned his makeup palettes, making sure he had all the colors he needed.

"Oh yeah, I can work with this. So I'll do your brows first, to get them out of the way, and then when I start with the concealer to build a foundation for your eyeshadow I can clean them up."

Patton grinned, nodding excitedly. "I'm gonna look so pretty!"

"You're already pretty, Pat."

{Patton's Pride Flag:

I have personal headcanons for the Sides sexualities and such, as do a lot of people

I have personal headcanons for the Sides sexualities and such, as do a lot of people. This is where that thing I said in the preface about respect the opinions of others comes in.

The little issue I have for the flag is that I cannot seem to find a flag that is unique to Panromantics? I found Pansexual, and when I look up Panromantic the same flag just comes up.

So if someone knows of a different Panromantic Demisexual flag feel free to message me 💜

AAAAALSO every time I watch the first blooper video I love the way Thomas goes "you're so cute... you're so cute!" when he's adjusting the camera for (I think) Joan. 100% how Roman rambles about his roommates when he's doing makeup related stuff with them}