Chapter Twenty-Two

After a long while passed, I teleported to Sakura's side. "What'd I miss?"

She jumped before swatting my head. "Get back to the medical bay right now!"

"But they healed me!" I whined as I gave up control over the body.

Fucking finally, Maso grumbled as he took the reigns.

"I don't care! You need your rest!" She yelled at me.

"Nu-uh. I've slept for two days straight. I don't need more rest," I sassed, my hands on my hips.

My little sis growled at me while shaking her fist.

"How dare you?!" Gai-sensei yelled as he suddenly punched me into the wall.

Oh, this is the shit, I thought as pleasure ran down my spine. I peeled myself from the wall and looked back at him with slight confusion. "What'd I do?"

"You not only did the primary lotus, but you also did the reversal! You know you're not allowed!" Gai-sensei scolded, his hands on his hips.

"Actually, you only said I can't attempt it again. You never said anything about pulling the moves off," I corrected, earning another punch, that one sending me just a bit further than the last. I quickly returned to the man and listened to his scoldings.

"You aren't supposed to do anything with those techniques, and you're also not supposed to use the hachimon! Did you forget about last time?!" The man with rather well-defined cheekbones continued.

"No. But since I took my seals off, I'm all clear," I said, making him pause for a split-second in confusion. "Long story. Please continue, Gai-sensei."

"I can't forgive your actions, Ren!" He announced.

"Oh, right!" I exclaimed before holding up my index finger. I looked past him and saw that Kakashi-sensei was gone with Uchiha. I also saw that Orochimaru was nowhere to be seen, so I rushed over to Hokage-sama. "Hey, old man."

"Not now, brat," Anko said as she stepped into my path.

"Yes right fucking now. Where did Orochimaru go?" I hissed softly at her, making her click her teeth.

"We don't know. It's none of your concern anyway. We took it over," she said before motioning for me to go back.

"How could you say that? The fucker was literally right there," I whispered while motioning to where the Otogakure sensei was just previously standing.

"What?" Anko asked as her brown eyes widened.

I stared at her blankly before angrily whispering, "Are you fucking telling me you dickheads didn't realize the snake was right there?!"

"You were probably mistaken," she replied, getting herself under control.

"Yeah, because I could mistake the person I put a fucking chakra seal on," I snapped, only for Hokage-sama to step in.

"Let's calm down. You're 100% sure?" Hokage-sama asked me seriously.

"I'm willing to bet all the money I own on it," I replied truthfully, making his eyes darken. "Where are Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke? Orochimaru may have gone after them."

The old man gave a small sigh. "Kakashi took Sasuke to put a seal-"

I teleported to Duckass immediately and got ready to pull out a kunai. I saw the darkness of the room before spotting the snake smirking at Kakashi-sensei.

"Ah, speaking of which..." Orochimaru trailed off as his eyes landed on me.

"You spoke of the devil, and now he's here," I stated as my eyes narrowed, my teeth barred angrily.