Angel tries to see who it was, but Niklaus blocks her from everything. Angel tries nugging his body out of the way, but it's like a rock. Tired of being out out of the loop Angel pulls on the bottom of Niks' shirt to get his attention.

Feeling a small pull on the back of his shirt Niklaus turns around, looking down at his mate.

"What is it, Love?" Niklaus asks his mate worried something might be wrong.

Pouting Angel looks up at him. "Why can't I see what's going on?" Angel whines, well aware how childish she was acting.

"Angel." Damon rasps out from the wall, clawing at Elijah's hands trying to remove them from his neck.

"Dad!" Angel yells from her spot behind Nik, trying to run towards him. Before Angel could make it close to her Father Niklaus pulls her away, pulling her into his arms. Looking at Angels so called Father Elijah drops him from the wall, giving him a small chance to breathe.

They know that if they killed someone that important to her she would never love them. Walking away from Damon, Elijah goes towards his brother and his mate. Grabbing his mate from Niklaus arms Elijah holds her against her chest, digging his head into her neck having to bend down quite a bit. This might sound uncomfortable but the smell made up for it.

Seeing this Damon speeds up from his spot on the floor, rushing towards his daughter again. Why were these dangeruss men touching his daughter? And why did she look like she was enjoying it? Before Damon could make it far he was back on the floor.

"I suggest you step away from our mate before I make you." Elijah tells Angels Father not sounding bothered by him. Niklaus on the other hand is staring at the man, hate burning in his eyes.

"Our mate?" Damon yells loudly. How could his sweet, innocent daughter be mated to them of all people. "No. That's not happening." Damon tells both men forgetting for a moment that they were the most dangerous men in the world.

"You have no say in what goes on in our lifes or our mates." Niklaus tells the man strongly. "You may be her Father but she is old enough to make her own decisions." Elijah finishes, the two men reading each other thoughts.

Angel, who had been silent this whole time, was finally ready to say something. She was tired of being spoken about like she wasn't there. She was an adult and she could speak for herself.

Speeding out of Elijah's arms Angel speeds over to her Father. She wasn't trying to take sides but she had to get them to listen to her, and this was the only way she knew how.

"Stop fighting!" Angel yells hearing the room go silent. "Why don't we all sit down and talk about this like civilized people?" Angel proposes hoping that they would listen or she would have to take other measures.

"There is nothing to discuss," Niklaus tells his mate. "You are ours and there is nothing he can do about it." When Angel hears those words she starts to grow annoyed. She is not an object to be kept, she isn't a prize to be won.

She understood they were mates and that meant they somewhat belonged to each other, but that didn't mean she wasn't her own person anymore.

"I'm not an object Nik." Angel tells him sadly, the annoyance had started to fade and now she was just sad. Did he even see her as a person?