Part 17 - Part of me

Start from the beginning

He just walks side by side pushing the cart while Beam grabbed the thing he feels need to buy. While then Beam also took and put the different size of baby diapers inside the cart. Make the room of cart now almost full.

Some of the parents that also buying the thing for their baby also smiling widely to them. Forth feel sudden blushes. Luckily he so not tan fair skin can cover the pink dust on his cheeks. He just ends up smiling back to the couples and parents that were there too.

When they reached the snacks and junk foods area, by that time the cart already pull with all the baby product. From the baby foods to the different type of bottles milk and pacifiers too, also even bath product for the baby.

Forth gulp his saliva. Forth sigh softly, in the minutes he frowned. His eyebrows are furrowed. And second, later he scratches his un-itchy nape. His mind going wild with a super imaginary thing.

I know I shouldn't think like this... but. There is no way he has a baby from... damn... I don't think so... but...

Why did I think, the man I love has a secrets baby?.

So 1 to 6 years old... maybe his nephew's and nieces. After all, he said home. Don't he?.

But even if he has a baby... I think... I am okay with it. I don't mind. Yeah... I love him. I will love his child too. I know I will.

But why did he didn't tell me anything about it...

Show me, part of him?. So I guess this is it is?.

Well, I am okay with it...as long as he didn't have a secrets wife. I mean...

Fuck, fuck what the heck happened is with my pity mind!?...

Forth sigh and sigh, as there come and come again his weird thoughts. He keeps replaying the might 'if' scene inside his mind. Thinking about every possibility.

A dense Forth making a comeback. Applause.

Beam can't help but chuckles softly. He might or not understands what is in Forth mind. Seem like he got it just right.

He shook his head slowly as he can see the blank and curious faces of Forth. Still, he didn't tell him. Yet. He just enjoying the blank faces Forth has right now. It is rare to see him being so dense...Buffalo much.

Forth sure in his very deepest thought though. Even when they had finished shopping and paid for everything. He found himself still can't utter any better words to Beam. Just Yet.

When they moving again, he trying not to think so much. He just wants to think about the positive thing. He just sat comfortably in the shotgun seat. The radio playing along and Beam just focus on the road. Both silent.

And none of the songs on radio being playing got Forth humming like usual. He is just sat quietly there.

They have been in silence for more than 15 minutes since they are departing from the mall just now.

The stillness. Forth didn't like it.

Forth fake clear his throat.

"So...Beam...did all your siblings were still in very young ages?." Forth asking out of his curiosity. Asking the question as they had just known each other just yesterday.

Beam bit inside of his cheeks not to bursts in laughter. He still has that cheekily smile through "--- Erm. I don't have any siblings. Did I tell you before that I am the only son of Vongviphan? I think I did tell you about this." Beam stated.

Forth gulp, taken aback by his own forgetful, he nods back in awkwardly "--- Yeah... I forgot that. Sorry...555 " Forth fake laugh.

"So... Erm...then how about of nephew's and niece's you have then?" Forth continues to asking Beam.