It's time... for your punishment

Start from the beginning

Both girls were terrified as one of them close the door shut while the other waited for him

Both girls were terrified as one of them close the door shut while the other waited for him. Once the door was securely closed, they walked towards them until Mithica spoke out.

Mithica: Who are you people?!? What do you want from us?!?

Yugi: You really don't know who we are.... don't you?

Mithica and Aryana: Huh...?

Yami: You may not know us.... but we know you

Once the girls heard those words out, they began to shiver in terror. They began to remove their hoodies and the masks from their face. But once the girls saw who the culprits were, they were shocked that it was Yugi and Yami.

Aryana: Y-Yugi... Y-Yami...?!?

Mithica: T...This is a joke, right?! You guys can't be our kidnappers, we're your fans and I'm your girl!

Neither of the boys said a word until Yugi spoke out with an evil look on his face.

Yugi: Who ever said you were our girl? There's only one room for a girl who's rightfully ours

Yami: And she is the one who you threaten her if she didn't stay away from us, did you really think we wouldn't find out about this?

Mithica: What are you talking about? I have no idea who's that girl your referring.

Yugi: Is that so?

As soon as Yugi pulled out his phone, he played the video of the 'conversation' between her and Y/n, Mithica and Aryana were forced to hear the video.

Mithica: (Video) I am sick and tired of seeing other bitches like you taking them away from me...

Y/n: (Video) Eeh?

Mithica: (Video) They belong to me and only me. So you better do as I say because if you don't or if I catch you with them... then this will happen, got that?

Y/n: (Video) O-Okay, I'll d-do it... I w-won't get n-near... t-them... I-I'll do a-anything as y-you say just p-please... don't hurt m-me..

Mithica: (Video) Good... and remember, they're mine and mine only... and this will happen if I catch you with them...

 and this will happen if I catch you with them