twenty-five ; sick days

It was a chilly winter that John and I had, and even though it was fucking freezing outside, someone (that someone is John. It's John.) decided it'd be a great idea to walk barefoot out in the snow for a vlog with Kugo and Jay. And now look where that got him. He got fucking sick, and a sick Kryoz is a stubborn Kryoz. (But then again, when isn't he stubborn).

     He'd been in his cold for about three days and within those three days he'd managed to get everyone else in the house sick except for myself. But for some reason, despite running a fever, he was ready to record a round of CS:GO with Smii7y and Swagger.

     It was around 7 p.m. and I casually checked around the house for anything that needed to be done. Upon heading downstairs to the kitchen I heard a quiet thud from upstairs. I looked in the room it came from, and it was our bedroom. I opened the door and assessed the situation before finding John on his monitor and headset on. He looked at me for a moment.

     "Uh, this isn't what it looks like." he said, his voice stuffy.

     "Uh-huh, what do you think you're doing?" I asked, he tried to come up with an excuse.

     "Nothing." he responded, I couldn't help but chuckle.

     "You need to rest," I said, "bed, now."

     I heard John snicker, "last time you said that we fu-"

     "Not now." I cut him off, my cheeks a light shade of red. After a while we decided to solve this with rock paper scissors and if I won he'd get in bed, and if he did he could play a couple rounds of CS:GO. 

     Lucky for me there's a psychology to rock paper scissors and that's called most people end up playing scissors first because its the last thing they say therefore their brain registers that as the action they do. And no sick person has the ability to think straight.

     So commenced a battle for the ages, we played a round, John playing scissors, myself playing rock. I let out a loud cheer of achievement and John pouted to himself. I giggled softly, "Listen, once you're better you can play as many rounds of CS:GO as you want. Until now, sleep." I mused. 

      He grumbled and soon fell onto the bed, tucking himself into the covers and resting. I was about to leave the room when I felt him grab my arm and pull myself towards him. "No. Stay." he muttered tiredly. 

     I didn't feel like protesting against it, so instead I complied and climbed into the bed next to him. Probably a bad decision on my part, but who gives a damn.

---

     "You need to rEST-" John bickered. I threw a pillow at him from across the room. John and the others were much better now. I, on the other hand, had contracted a contagious disease called "my sick boyfriend cuddled with me and therefore i'm sick now". 

      "Never-" I protested, currently recording a video in my office for my own channel.

     John grumbled and took the camera away from me, picking me up off the chair. "You made me rest and not record videos, now it's your turn." 

     I sighed, finally giving in. "Fine." 

     "See what happens when you don't vaccinate your kids." he snickered, earning a light chuckle from myself.

     "You did this to me, bitch" I teased. 

     "I came here to have a good time and honestly I can't help but feel attacked right now." he pouted. I smiled. 

     He placed me down onto the bed and I quickly climbed into the covers. He smiled softly and chuckled. "You need anything?" he asked.

     I thought about it for a moment, "mm, cuddles."

     "I swear if you get me sick again I'm going to reorganize everything in your office so you don't know where anything is."

     "You better not touch my shit," I grumbled. 

      He chuckled, "then don't get me sick." he muttered, as he climbed next to me in the bed.

     "Who gives a shit, let's just be sick together." I murmured, he smiled and stroked my hair softly. 

     "Ah what the hell, why not." he said, the both of us sharing the rest of the day in bed and enjoying the time together with one another. 

---

a/n

oof. it's been a bit since i've updated this lmao. but hello there. keep in mind these are still au's and stuff so the main part of the book is over. but feel free to keep sending requests n stuff for au's you wanna see :))

love u

xoxo

-liza