eleven ; shut up and let me kiss you

There was a silence in the room and no one dared to break it. John and I held each other's gaze for a solid minute. I wanted him to say something. No. I needed him to say something.

      I held my breath momentarily. He looked at me and smiled softly. I didn't know how to respond. "John, please say something. I know we've been friends for fucking ever and this...this was hard. It's fine if you don't feel the same way but-"

    "(Y/N). Shut up and let me kiss you." He replied nonchalantly.

    I didn't have time to respond before John's lips pressed onto mine. The kiss was relaxed, not like the one we had at the bar. This was one filled with nothing but sober touches and love.

     After a moment passed that I never wanted to end, John pulled away and we were left in a silence that was filled with a deep emotion that neither of us could pinpoint. It was love, lust, friendship, and a connection that was so strong that anything that dared try to break it would fail in doing so.

     John let out a soft sigh. "(Y/N), I love you. So goddamn much. And believe me I've wanted to tell you for so long. That night at the bar, what we did there...that just confirmed my feelings for you."

     I blushed deeply and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "So, what do we do about..us?"

    John simply shrugged. "I don't know, honestly."

    I stared at him for a bit. "So....wanna date?"

    John let out a soft chuckle. "Pretty straightforward, but....I don't see why not." He smiled and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

    It was nice. Feeling wanted. Feeling loved. The past hadn't exactly been great with me when it came to this shit, but life did me good this time.

    "So, should we tell the guys about this?"

    I chuckled nervously. "Yeah, about that."

    "I take it this has something that has something to do with Jaren not letting me check my messages?" He snickered.

    "Maybe." I giggled. He ruffled my hair and sat down on the couch. I soon followed. Our phones pinged and we checked the messages. It was from Jaren.

milk bag bitch

yall dating yet

vape boi

idk maybe

milk bag bitch

s o, yes?????

vape boi

idk do u think we are

milk bag bitch

j o h n

(y/n)

sdkfjskfjj john

yes smit we're dating

error 407

FUCK YEAH BOIS WE DID IT

(y/n)

we??

basicallyiwantacastle

well technically we did nothing but we all believe we did so does that count

vape boi