87. The Artist And The Writer||Fluff

Start from the beginning

As soon as I finished I hid my book away and climbed out of bed going over to newt and putting his arms back in his hammock readjusting him to he wasn't going to fall out any time soon as I do every day I smiled fixing his hair a little and giving his head a little kiss he seemed to smile as I did nuzzling closer to his pillow. I sighed doing my work for the medjacks nothing overly interesting Today so I sat by the window with my little book trying to find something worth writing... And I spotted my little source of inspiration. And began to write...

The garden filled with dirt and sweat, but also sugar. The heat embracing his body as he toiled with the hard manual labour, his toned arms visible where his grey hoodie held him tightly the sleeves rolled to his elbows giving a hint of the form below, he stood from caring for seeds and saplings wiping the loaded sweat from his brow, his golden hair matted from the heat, the world seems to freeze as his hands reached for the hem of his jumper pulling it off him and to the ground beside him in one perfect motion. He stops looking at his surroundings with those chocolate coloured eyes, resting his arm on his slender neck he reached flexing his toned form his vest clung to his dripping body everywhere hardly concealing anything to the eye, his pecks obvious as well as the flat skinny stomach leading eyes to the bulge in those tight pants the tightness normally a mere suggestion of what hides below but today, it seemed so tight it was more like a brag. Making any girl with a hundred miles cross her legs and bit her lip begging for his attentions.

Ooh la la that got steamy. It's just newt in the gardens for goodness sake, well every writer has to embellish I suppose. I really hope we don't all die and this little books gets taken to be studied as the example of what the glade was.

Newt's Pov:

I smiled as y/n came to sit with us at the bonfire and she giggled waving at me from the other side so I waved back having another bite from my stick of food a few boys made some comments and I admit I took notice too y/n was wearing a skirt... I know that doesn't sound like alot but y/n doesn't often wear a skirt and when she does it's normally lower than that. I blushed a little trying to not look even if most boys where wolf whistling and making lewd comments I think she noticed I wasn't looking and she smiled getting up much to many boys dismay even if a few where trying to look up her skirt she hopped over and sat next to me she smiled and I smiled to blushing alot she giggled in that sweet little way she always does that makes my tummy fill with butterflies and bubbles I froze as she pressed a kiss to my cheek not even a second just a little peck but I could feel my face going bright red. Many boys making comments and noises at us I glanced to Minho a minute making my best help me expression as I was lost for what to do he simply smirked and made a kissy face so I looked back to y/n still very nervous so much I realised I was holding my breath though all that I jumped forward and kissed her I went to kiss her cheek but I got her mouth by accident so I pulled back as quickly making her giggle a sweet little honey glow in her cheeks where she blushed too the glade was going insane at us y/n took my hand pulling me up with her and tugging me along with her an explosion of wolf whistles and comments and all sorts of things came from them but we where going fast enough to be away from the noise pretty fast she tugged me back to the hammocks and sat on her own so I sat on mine we both got ready for bed tucked up the tightly she giggled blowing me a kiss it made.me blush harder if that was possible I went to speak but she shhhed me nuzzling herself close to her bed and pointing to the asleep Alby close to us I know she's right the glade could be having a firework show and he doesn't move yet me and y/n start whispering and he hears every word so I blew her a little kiss too before tucking myself in a bit better she went to sleep pretty quickly but I couldn't I was too happy and to excited to fall into my dreams all I've ever wanted was to kiss her and I've done it here in the real world, not even dream me has got that far yet it was like a dream come true I got my little pad and smiled making a little drawing it was just going to be us kissing but...I'm not good at drawing me so I just let my imagination run wild.