Epilouge

Dean confessed to the office that he beat up Lucifer. But after we explained the whole situation, he was only given a three day suspension instead of being charged. Lucifer however, was expelled. Serves him right, he nearly killed me. When Dean took me home, and we told Dad and my brothers about Lucifer's doing, they were furious. But I calmed them, and told them that Dean saved me. And how it was him who saved my life eight years ago. Dad cried tears as he grabbed Dean and kissed his face a couple of times, thanking him repeatedly. Dean was stiff, and felt completely awkward of my father's sudden affection. It's like my family adopted him or something. It was too funny. I couldn't help but laugh. It was too, too funny. The way my family reacted, and the way Dean reacted. It was cute.

Dad gave my hand in marriage to Dean. LITERALLY.

He was like," Dean, I don't know where, but somewhere out in the country, gay marriage is legal. You can have Castiel. I give you full permission." I covered my face with my hands, trying not to show my redness. Dean laughed along with my father.  I lifted my eyes to meet with the same green color I always loved. He smiled at me as he said words that stole my heart once again:

"Maybe someday."

Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach as I heard that. Everyday, he'd make me fall more in love with him then I thought I could have. Dad allowed Dean to stay the night, since he did his rescue. I said we could sleep in the same bed, since we did so for the four months I was at his house. I could hear Gabriel make a sarcastic sound of being surprised, as he raised his eyebrows. Then he laughed along with Raphael. I blushed, glaring at them for their teasing. Dean smiled, thinking it was amusing.

"Okay," Dad agreed. "But if I start to hear certain sounds, I am pulling Dean out and he's sleeping outside." He finished, gesturing to the door. Dean and I looked at each other and we traded faces. All I could think in my head was: Sorry Dad! Happened twice already!

That night we snuggled close to each other like we did. Dean was shirtless as usual, while I was wearing a white nightgown. Yes I wear those. It only fell to my knees. Plus, it looked like it came from the seventeenth century. He smiled and kissed my forehead. He rubbed my back as I laid over his warm body. I loved his warmth. His smell. Everything. He was pure bliss to me. He whispered in my ear how much he loved me, and how much he was glad he saved me all those years ago so that he could lay next to me now. Then he would lightly brush my sides; it tickled. He caused me to giggle, and I slapped my hand over my mouth, to prevent bursting into laughter. He kept at it, as I smacked his hands and told him silently to stop. He nipped at my ear, making my voice crack. A banging on the wall interrupted us. We stopped and looked up.

"Hey! Both of you shut up! If you want sugar, come to my room, I got plenty in bags! I'm trying to play my game!" Gabriel yelled. Dean and I chuckled silently at each other. Then we heard:

"Gabriel, they have love. You have cavities!" Raphael responded. I had to cover my mouth as I gave an inhuman noise. Dean smirked.

"Raph, what's the difference between your opinion and a bag of candy?" Gabriel shouted. We waited for an answer.

"What?" Raphael finally spoke up.

"I asked for a bag of candy!" Gabriel shot back. That caused Dean and I to burst into laughter. We couldn't stop. It was too funny. The we heard:

"All of you better stop or else I'm taking out the belt and smiting all of you." Dad raised his voice. He sounded sleepy and frustrated. We all silenced ourselves. I looked up to Dean, his lips thin, so he could keep his laughter in. I grinned, as I kissed his cheek. It was a funny night.

Now, it's summer vacation. I could spend all the time I wanted with Dean. But today, I decided to go out back to the lake. The same lake I fell in, and avoided for eight years. I walked onto the dock, hands in the pockets of my trenchcoat, and stared out onto the water.  I sighed.

"Hello Lake." I started. "You almost killed me eight years ago, but i completely forgive you. Because I now realize it wasn't your fault. It was mine. I was inconsiderate, and rebellious. But because of you, I almost lost my life, to gain something I thought would be completely impossible for me-- Love. You brought to me my very source of happiness and reason. You brought to me my Dean Winchester. And for this, I thank you."  I talked out to it. As soon as I finished those words, I felt someone pass by me and canon ball into the water.  I waited for the person to come up to the surface. It was Dean. He pulled himself out of the water and gasped for air.

"Hey Baby!" He called out to me, as he used his feet to kick underwater to keep half of his body out of it. "Sorry if I got you wet!"

"It's okay!" I replied. "I don't care!"

"Really? That's new."  He scoffed. To prove myself, I took off my coat, revealing the the muscle shirt and shorts I had on. "What are you doing?!" He yelled out, a smile growing on his lips. That's when I screamed slightly and jumped in. The water was cold, and I could feel Dean's arms wrap around me and pull me up and out of the water. I gasped lightly.

"Hi!" I giggled as I greeted him, both of our hair's dripping.

"Y-You  jumped in!" Dean laughed hysterically. "Are you not scared?"  He asked, as is tone of voice sounded surprised.

"No..." I wrapped my arms around his back and kissed him gently. I pulled back barley to look into his eyes and say: "Because I know you'll be there to catch me."

Dean smiled as he kissed me again. This was it. This was my life. And I loved it. My fear was gone. I gained courage and a new respect for family. I even got Dean Winchester, my savior, to call 'mine'. 

What more could I possibly want?