Chapter 13

It was finally Christmas Eve, and everyone was asleep; except me. I climbed off of Dean's bed carefully, making sure not to wake him up. I silently stepped out and into the hallway, making my way to Sam's room. I peeked my head through the door, making sure he was asleep. I tip toed into his room, grabbed his MP3, and put his headphones over his ears. I played the music, and kept it loud. By soft enough for him not to wake up. Afterwards, I left the room more comfortably. I quickly returned to Dean's room and sighed relieved. Okay. It was time.

I walked over to the bed, and climbed on top of Dean. He was asleep, his stomach facing the bed. He breathed evenly. He was like a angel. That perfect face, perfect smile, perfect body.... He might as well be. I was nervous and my heart pounded. But I had to do this. I had to. I never did this before in my life-- and it was all going to change now.

"Dean..." I called on him. He stirred, but he didn't wake. I repeated his name. He turned over and opened his eyes slowly, letting out a long sigh. He rubbed his face.

"Cas ...? What are you doing up...?" He asked, his voice raspy from sleeping. He sat up and yawned. I crawled over and sat on his laps, cupped his jawline with both of my hands, and kissed him deeply.  I pulled back to say, "I want you.... right now." I kissed him deeply again, and he returned it willingly. Placing both of his hands on my sides. I continued to kiss him, adding a bit of tongue.

"Baby, what has gotten into you?" Dean pulled back hesitantly, as he chuckled softly.

"Nothing yet..." I replied, pulling a small bottle out of my pocket and rubbing it against his cheek; biting my bottom lip. He grabbed the bottle and looked at it.

"Th-This  is a lubricant..."  He looked up to me, his eyes widened a bit. I locked eyes with him, batting them a bit.

"I know..." I said, the most seductive way I could . I pulled him onto me, and I kissed him again. This time, he melted into me. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it off, as I leaned backward;Dean crawling over half of my body. He lowered himself onto me, I noticed that he started to get rough in his kisses. I felt something hard rub against me. I blushed as he moved his mouth off mine and started to kiss down my neck. He was already shirtless--as usual-- so I had nothing  to pull off.

"You want me? You want me Baby?" He whispered on my neck, his warm breath sending chills down my spine. I didn't know what came over me; but every fiber in my being wanted this. I wanted this so bad.

"Shut up and just... just fuck me already..." I replied softly, but blunt, panting lightly. I could feel his smile grow on as his face  as it was still buried in my neck. I could feel his hands gently trace the sides of my body until he got to my pajamas.

"You want me to fuck you?" His tone was so mellow and reeling. "I'm going to show you how to have a good time..."  He slowly pulled my pants and undergarments down at the same time, just teasing me. I couldn't stand it.

"Dammit Dean..." I commented, holding onto him, as he finally decided to remove my clothes off me. He tossed them on the floor.

"You're so fucking adorable..." He whispered to me as he glanced at my erection. I was surprised, I didn't even know I had one. I didn't realize how easy it was for Dean to turn me on. He started to take off his own clothes as he sucked on the crook of my neck.

"Dean..." I muttered, overwhelmed. I started to sweat as I heard the lubricant bottle cap open. I gasped lightly as I felt the cool gel over his fingers touch me, and he spread it. He fingered me with one hand as he tossed his clothes with the other. I panted, as his fingers continued to rub me. Then he pulled his fingers out and slipped his hand underneath my thigh, lifting my leg up. He repeated his action with his opposite hand, wrapping my legs around him. I was at gape when I felt the tip of his head brush against my middle.

"Dean...!" I said again, a not louder, grabbing hold of his arms. He shushed me, telling me to relax in his soft, heavenly voice. I yelped as he forced himself into me; it wasn't rough like I imagined it would be. I panted heavily as he began to thrust. I felt little pain at first, but every other time he moved into me, it turned into pleasure and utter bliss. I moaned loudly, my nails trailing down his arms. He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine, still keeping his pace. He wrapped his arms around me, bringing me up and sitting me down. As he did, it just forced more of his member into me.

"AH!!" I practically shouted, feeling my own semen stream out of my penis.  He made made me feel so hot, my face was burning up.

"You coming Baby?" He taunted me, his mouth against mine. I could taste his breath. "Don't I make you feel so good?" He panted softly. I didn't answer, but the decision made itself. He made me feel so good. Too good. I wrapped my arms around him, moaning pleasurably. "Let me hear you moan... I want to hear you enjoy it." He continued to whisper, just  turning me on even more.  He had one hand around my shoulders and other around my waist as he trusted harder.

"Oh god!" I panted. "Dean! Oh my god!" I just started to ramble and moan. I started to feel limp, my body becoming his to control. I could feel Dean's come fall down the inside of my thigh. I grabbed onto his shoulders, taking every thrust he did. He was too perfect. Perfect body, perfect smile, perfect face, and now.... perfect sex.

"I love you... I love you so much..." I said on repeat as I kissed him deeply. He kissed back, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I drifted my arms to wrap around his neck as he kept his hands at my sides, still thrusting. I pulled back, smiling.

"Merry Christmas Dean..." I said softly. He chuckled as his kissed my lips once more.

"Best present ever..." He replied.  I laughed and panted.

I don't know about you...

But when I walked into this house, I walked in as Castiel James Novak.

After tonight, I'm going to wake up Christmas morning a whole new person.

I'm going to wake up Castiel James Winchester.