Chapter 10

Morning turned into afternoon quickly. It wasn't far to Dean's place. I honestly believe I could have just ran there in the first place. But then yet it seemed a little embarrassing, running to him with all my problems. Like he doesn't have any...

Dean carried me into a small house, that was surrounded by trees, and it looked like an old cabin from the outside. He set me down carefully on the couch.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get the first aid kit. Alright?" Dean whispered to me. I nodded. "Sammy! Come here!" He yelled out loud. Minutes later, a boy with brown hair, up to his ears, and with bangs, ran in from the hallway.

"Yeah Dean? I'm trying to watch TV. I'm missing the Star Wars movie." He said. His voice was calm and innocent. Although he did sound annoyed.

"Can you make Castiel here a cup of tea or something? Make yourself useful for once." Dean answered, searching through some cabinets.

Sam turned to me. He gave me a weird look and then walked into the kitchen. "Is that your boyfriend?" I could hear him ask. My face turned red, even though neither of them were in the room.

"For the love of-- Sammy. Please." Dean replied immediately. "Don't embarrass me!" He sounded like he talked through his teeth. I couldn't help but giggle softly. Sam smirked loudly. Then I heard a smack.

"Can I get him some wat--"

"No." Dean cut Sam off. I couldn't believe he remembered my phobia. That just made me fall in love with him even more. He proved that he actually cared, and that he does take concern about me. "Not any of that...  he's special, and he needs a better drink." He tried to play it off.

"I think I'll just give him a Kool-aid Pouch..." Sam suggested. I guess  that was his form of a better drink? I could hear the fridge open and close. Then he came around the wall to hand the beverage to me. He had a small smile. I accepted it, forcing my own smile. I still wasn't ready to do that yet. My heart was still shattered.

"Thank you Sam." I said softly. My throat hurt, so I didn't talk to loud. Sam's smile grew as he scoffed.

"I like you. You actually have manners compared to all the others Dean used to bring in here."  Sam replied then turned to run back to his movie. He was so cute. I could imagine him as a younger brother to me. I put the pouch to the side, I wasn't really thirsty.

"Found it!" Dean came into the room and showed me the kit. I smiled  small. He sat next to me on the couch and lifted my legs up to lay them gentle over his own laps. He opened up the kit and pulled out some alcohol wipes. "This may sting a little." He said as he opened them and rubbed the bottom of my feet. The pain was sharp, I bit on my coat to keep me from making any sudden noises. After a while, the feeling went away. I spit out my coat sleeve. Dean then pulled out an antibacterial cream, squeezed some onto his hand, and then massaged it onto my feet. His hands were steady, and careful. He treated me like a rose. With caution and delicacy.

"Thank you Dean... for everything..." I broke the silence. He looked up to me, with those green eyes. He smiled.

"Awh, it's nothing really." He chuckled softly. "I'm here to take care of you." He then grabbed some bandages and wrapped up both of my feet. He rubbed them gently afterwards, making sure they were snug. "That should do it. I want these perfect feet to heal, so I don't want you walking around and about. Kapeesh?" He smiled that bright smile.

"Okay Dean." He made me smirk. He made me so happy. Even in my rough times. He was something else. Something unnatural.

"I love you..." He said softly to me, rubbing my leg.

"I love you more..." I replied. That was the first time I ever said I loved Dean. After I said those words, he smiled and leaned on me, giving me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening it. He eventually picked my legs up so he could bring his arms around my waist. I was lost in our kiss. I needed a way to escape my horrible world. And he was it. Whenever I was with him, he took me to places I thought I'd never find on my own. He was my whole new world. His hand slipped up my back, and the other into my trenchcoat and under neath my shirt. I ran my fingers though the short hairs he had on the back of his head. He kissed me passionately, each one filled with love and prosperity. His mouth tasted like apple pie. He must have been eating some. I giggled between our kiss just thinking about it.

"What's so funny?" Dean smiled, as he continued to kiss me.

"Nothing..." I replied, returning each kiss he gave me. I smiled. I had to smile. He filled my very soul with light and joy. I loved him. I loved him with everything I had. Well everything I had left.

"You're a good kisser...."  Dean chuckled, as he started to bite on my bottom lip. I smiled.

"You're complete bliss..." I responded, pulling him into another long, meaningful kiss. He returned it gladly. Me hands gripped onto his shirt, as I pulled him closer to me.

"EWWW!! GROSS!!" I heard. Dean and I stopped, and sat up to see Sam with his hands over his eyes. I covered my mouth, completely embarrassed. "Go get a motel or something!!" He added.

"Sammy!" Dean sat at the edge of the couch, his fists clutched tightly. He looked like he was ready to attack.

"Ew, Dean! I saw you making out with your boyfriend! I'm scarred for life!" Sam taunted, as he uncovered his eyes and stuck his tongue out at him.

"That's it!" Dean jumped off the couch and chased Sam down the hall, the little boy laughing his head off. "You're so dead you little middle schooler!" I could hear Dean say from the other room. I laughed softly. They were too cute. I felt at home there. With Dean, and even with Sam. I felt that I belonged there.

Dean came back out, his shirt messed up and his hair out of place. He plopped back down on the couch beside me. "Children... they don't know when to shut their mouths." Dean chuckled, placing his arm around my shoulders. I cuddled into his side, as he placed his cheek on the top of my head. I sighed contently.

"Dean..."  I spoke up.

"Yeah Baby?"

"I... want to stay here. With you. With Sam. I want to be here." I said.

"What about your brothers? They're probably worried. Wondering where you're at."

"I don't care..." I responded honestly. "I want to be with you... Every morning, every afternoon, every night. I want to be here for you, the way you're always there for me."

Dean smiled respectfully. "You can stay as long as you want Baby. As long as you want." He kissed the top of my head. I turned over and wrapped my arm around his body. I rested my head against his torso, listening to his heartbeat. It was like music to my ears.  As if it purposely beated a tune just for me.

"Where can I sleep?" I asked softly, not picking up my head.

"There's my bed." Dean responded, after a minute of thinking. "I can sleep on the couch if you need any, like, alone time... because of what you're going through..."

"No... I want you there next to me."

Dean got up from the couch, and scooped me up. He was serious when he said he didn't want me walking. I thought It was just romantic. I placed my head on his shoulder as he carried me down the hallway. He pushed open his bedroom door with his foot. Surprisingly, it was much cleaner than Gabriel's. The wooden floor didn't creak, his room was clean, but there were some papers on the ground. ACDC, Kansas, and Bon Jovi posters were all over the walls.  All his clothes were in a hamper in the corner, while the rest of them hung proudly in his closet. Dean placed me on his bed. It was a twin size bed. He pulled the cover over me. My eyes already started to feel droopy.

"Do you want me to lay with you...? Get you to fall asleep or something?" Dean asked, his voice ever so soft and soothing. I nodded, letting out a tired sigh. "Okay." He responded, and took his shirt off. Then he took off his shoes and slid into the bed next to me. He shifted to turn on his side, bring me up to his chest. I snuggled close to him, feeling his body, feeling was warmth, I felt so safe. So secure. He kissed my forehead.

"I am so in love with you..." He whispered. I sighed and smiled happily. I loved it when he said he loved me.

"I fell from the dock... " I started. "And I fell from my family too... But the best way to fall-- was in love with you."