Chapter 11

I am bored.. I'm just gonna write something xD

"It pisses me off" bakugou said his voice so much filled with rage it gave me goosebumps and froze me to the spot. suddenly he grabbed me by my hair and turned me around my face into the wall. I felt him get closer. "you'll be mine and no one else's!" he yelled closer to my ear making my eyes go wide. his not gonna do that right?! i felt his teeth sink into my nape of my neck as he marked me as his. he let go of me when his bite began to bleed. i fell to the ground drained of energy while sending distress signals in every direction unconsciously. "w-why?" I said weakly slowly gaining my strength back. I stood up slowly leaning against the wall. I looked at him as he was wiping a little of my blood away from his lips while I felt it burn in my neck from the sight. "because you're mine! I wont let you end up with any other alpha than me!" he yelled not as angry as before it seemed. actually he seemed like he wasn't really sure about what he just did, like he first now was thinking 'was this a good idea?' and that kinda pissed me off. "what about what I feel huh? that doesn't matter to you I guess but guess what?! this matters to me! just marking me because it annoys you that I talk to someone else! what's wrong with you?!" I yelled at him getting more angry by the second. for a second he just stood there shocked because of I was yelling like that but then he just seemed to get irritated. "I didn't do it only because of that Idiot! I DID IT TO MAKE YOU MINE DAMNIT! I DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" he yelled and then immediately    blushed realizing what he just yelled out. I just looked at him wide eyed forgetting being angry just to process what he had just said to me. "y-you.. what..?" I asked in complete disbelief. "do you mean it..?" I also asked shortly after. he just looked away showing an irritated but embarrassed grimace. "of course I mean it stupid shit pup!" he said avoiding eye contact. I got a little confident hearing him say that and looking embarrassed like that. for once it was him being embarrassed and not as much me. "can I hear it again then?" I asked a little nervous about it being pushing it to far or something. "I fucking line you okay shit pup?" he said sounding a little annoyed but he did say it again. "I didn't hear it sorry" i said with a little smile teasing him a little. "I'm not saying it again!" he yelled still pretty embarrassed. I chuckled a little . "okay okay but seriously tho you cant just slam people up against a wall and then forcefully bite them you know! I was really scared! and what a we gonna do now huh? I wasn't really ready for this and you still didn't take my feelings into a count did you? and-..." I continued to school him for what he did and we ended up yelling back and forth for a while but after that he took me to the nursery and helped me clean and rinse the bitemark he had made gently and he even apologized for the pain and such even tho it more sounded like a random insult than an apology.

shit.. I forgot to think about a good way to say that I got a mate! I thought standing outside my front door. I did have a bandage around my neck so they would surely ask what it was for and get all worried and sneaking past them was Impossible with my dad having wolf senses like me. actually he could smell me or feel my presence here at the door anytime soon and open the door. I took a deep breath and convinced myself that it was all gonna be okay before I opened the door and walked in. "oh (y/n) you're home!" I heard my moms voice say from the kitchen. "H-hi mom!" i greeted back nervously. "what happened?" I heard a worried voice say from upstairs. shit! I forgot the blood from my wound! I thought as my dad stormed downstairs and my mom poked her head out of the kitchen. "d-dad easy there it's not a big thing or anything!" I said as he stumbled down the stairs worried about the smell of my blood. my mom suddenly was behind me touching the bandage around my neck. I looked nervous up at her but she was just smiling like she understood. she put her finger over her lips signaling to keep quiet. "dont worry dear he just has a little rift after some hero training" my mom said stopping my dad in his tracks. "you sure? nothing wrong?" my dad asked somehow relaxed by my moms statement. guess he believed her. She just nodded and showed him my bandage and as the stupid dad he is he didn't think that it could be anything else than what she said even tho he knows I'm an omega but... well it helps me because I'm soooooo bad at lying! "well move away from the stairs so he can get up and rest!" she said smiling as always and giving him a signal to step aside. he did it so fast that he almost smashed himself into the wall. I smiled and just went along with it and went upstairs fast and shut the door behind me to my room and sighted in relief. the bite mark still hurt and I went into my little bathroom and took of my bandage and looked in the mirror and tried to see the bite. "I hate that I cant see that God darn bite mark!" I whisper yelled and made sure to stomp on the floor so my dad couldn't hear it. I sighted and put on a clean bandage and went to bed.

bakugou had been eyeing my collar since I stepped into the classroom and it was beginning to be annoying. in the morning I had been nervous about how to hide the bite mark since I wasn't really ready to show it off yet and I ended up taking my collar on. I really dont like to have it on since it reminds me of a dog and even tho I have the ears and the tail of a dog or rather a wolf I dont really like the thought of looking like some loyal dog but my dad gave one to me because I'm an omega and it can protect my neck from being bitten. kinda to late fir that now tho but it can at least hide the bite I have for a while. it doesn't seem like bakugou likes me hiding the mark he gave me tho since he has been glaring at the collar all day but he'll just have to face the fact that I wont show it before I'm ready for people to know.

that's this chapter! I'm sick and bored... help meeee! xD thanks again for the support and thanks for 800 reads! I would like some comments on the story if possible so please tell me what you think about this story so far! I'm reading through every comment I get! (got nearly none so far)