Sports Festival 3 chapter 9

welp I'm writing this while I got to write something about a bad book.. idk but I feel that's kinda ironic but hey! my book got over a 100 reads! just noticed today! I guess that some people like what I write since they read it so I'm really happy! thanks every body! wanted to say this but I didn't want to do it without a chapter as I think it's annoying when there is to many parts only about the author talking about something... whatever! on to the story!

~~Still your pov~~

I was sitting trying to remember who I was gonna fight with if I win over bakugo even tho I was sure I was gonna lose. bakugo is gonna fight Uraraka soon and after that me.. but who will I have to fight after bakugo? kirishima maybe? if he wins his fight I guess.. not completely sure tho... I thought to myself while trying to remember what was written on the screen in the waiting room. the pills finally works so at least my heat shouldn't be a big problem in the next fight so at least I can go full out in the next fight. I looked at the clock and saw there should be 5 minutes till bakugous fight with Uraraka. even tho the teachers can't be sure how long the fights will last they did set 20 minutes to every fight so we at least would have an idea of when we should fight. I sat up in front of bakugo thinking I should wake him up. I was a little nervous to wake this hot head up but he would probably also be angry if I didn't. here goes nothing! "bakugo wake up.. waaake up! it's your match next!" I said gently shaking his shoulders a little. his eyes opened a little looking up at me.he then closed his eyes again. suddenly he took his arm around me hugging me close to him, me up against his chest. "five mor minutes..." he mumbled laying his cheek on my head. I flushed red in the face and tried to push away but he hold on tight. "bakugo.. let go.. you need to get ready for your match!" I said struggling a little. I could hear his heartbeat and his warm body was shooting. "just let me hold you a little longer..." he mumbled down in my hair. I smiled a little. "fine.. but only 2 minutes. can't have you fall asleep again now can I?" I said still smiling a little. I didn't know why but laying like this was really nice. it was a little embarrassing but I could live with it if it made him happy. I relaxed in his arms. why do I feel so safe? probably because he is an alpha... this feels so normal but it shouldn't... no matter! it doesn't hurt to do this so no reason not to let him hold me. I thought to myself. I looked at the clock and saw the 5 minutes had already passed. I begun struggling again. "bakugo the 2 minutes has passed! your match should start soon!" I said trying to push away from him. he grunted and let go slowly. I got off him and sat back on the bed. he stood up looking at me. "can you fight me next full on?" he said trying clearly not to look worried but failing. that's his way of asking if I'm okay? oh well... "yea I'm fine and ready to fight now!" I said smiling at him. he smiled a little quick smile. "BAKUGO YOU REEEEEADY TO FIGHT HUH?!! COME TO THE DUELING GROUND!!" a very loud voice said over the speakers. that's Mic for ya! "I should go" he said not moving an inch. he then slowly went over to me looking down to me. "w-what is it?" I asked nervous looking back up at him. he shook his head and mumbled nothing and begun walking out the door. he stopped at looked back at me. "you are coming to watch right?" he asked waiting for me. I stood up fast and followed him out saying 'ok' as I went past him out the door.

we walked together for a bit and then I went for the seats after saying 'good luck' to him. he grabbed my wrist before I was out of reach. when I turned around to look at him I felt something warm on my lips for a quick second before he walked away. "I don't need luck shit pup" I heard him say before he walked around a corner. I was stunned. I slowly took my hand up to my lips as my face got hotter and hotter. d-did he just.. kiss ME?!??! b-but why? how? wtf? (probably how I would react xD) i slowly calmed down thinking I couldn't really ask him right now so no need to panic about it. it was probably nothing anyway! I walked quickly to the seats where you could see the fights. I found a good seat and looked at how the fight went. in the middle of the fight I saw him smile in my direction and I'm sure our eyes meet in a second. my face flushed red again and I covered my face a little so nobody would see.

after the match i tried to talk to bakugo about it but kirishima was a little in the way and I didn't want to talk about a kiss in front of him. what if bakugo didn't want anybody to know? I would get so beat up if I let anything slip then! if I survive our match that is..

it was time for the match and I was on my way to the duel grounds. I had warmed up and tested out my different fighting skills together with todoroki. of cause it was a risk to ask him for help if we end up having to fight each other later because then he knows all about my fighting skills. but I still doubt I'll beat bakugo so it's hopefully fine. bakugo glared at todoroki when I asked him to train with me tho... wonder what that was about. I was going out on the duel ground while President Mic was presentating us for the crowd. I looked at bakugou and to my surprise he seemed somewhat nervous... what does he have to be worried about? it's ME there is gonna be blasted to dust! except for my speed I didn't have any advantages here and in this kinda fight it's not enough to run away! "LET THE FIGHT BEGIIIIIIANN!!!" MIC yelled and I started running forwards bakugou. first is always a right swing... be ready! I thought to myself reminding me of his fighting style. maybe I don't write every thing down like midoriya but I do try to remember those that's stronger than me fighting style so I got a better chance of winning. I was right and ready when I right swing was about to hit me but I caught his arm before the explosion and swinged him over me and down in the ground in front of me. (like midoriya does once) when he tried to get up I pushed him again and again so he kept being out of balance and slowly stepping towards the lines. when he was almost out I heard him make a low growling noice before he made a giant explosion in my facemaking it ring in my ears and my face feel burned. a little like my eyebrows was burned away. even tho it felt like his explosions was less hot than normal... is he distracted? when I looked around there was smoke every where. i couldn't seem to find bakugou! I couldn't even hear him! only slightly sense his presence near me. suddenly he grabbed my head and hit it hard on the ground and everything whent black.

~~bakugous pov~~

I picked him up in my arms bridal style after him blacking out. it seemed like I was right to not let him see, hear or smell. how come he is so light? as the smoke cleared the crowd started cheering, midnight announced the fight was over with one unconscious and I was the winner. while she did that I just started walking out of there to the nurse's office. though the fight I kept thinking about that I kissed him and how he felt with that so I didn't even concentrate in most of the fight. first when I was about to fucking lose I pulled myself together! he did hold back in this fight too so maybe he was distracted too? I've already admitted to myself that I like this furr ball but I kissed him! kissed!! I don't even know if he's gay or straight! of course he has to go gay to get kids.. because of the omega stuff... but still! he could have a crush on somebody else! well I don't fucking care his mine now anyway! I'll never let an other alpha get near him! but what about his feelings? why is this so confusing! I should just mark him already! but he should at least be awake when I do...

sorry if the bakugou pov didn't make sense but I tried to describe his feelings somehow but it ended up being very confusing... well! while I wrote this we got up to over 200 reads! omg I'm crying.. I'm so happy! sorry about me overeating but I've never succeeded in anything so for me this is a big thing! thanks again for reading! see yaaaa!

word count:1622