Twenty Two - "You found this after 100 years?"

Start from the beginning

Suddenly I remembered the little note I had found yesterday and I smirked to myself. Also, it was time to return that book so might as well I went to Mrs. Jones desk to return the book.

“Hello young lady,” She greeted me while smiling nicely. “Hi Mrs. Jones,” I smiled politely. “What can I do for you?” She asked nicely.

“Um, it’s already a week since I issued this book and it was time to return it so,” I said awkwardly and handed her the book.

“Oh yes,” She said with astonishment in her voice. She must have just remembered it. “Thanks for returning it on time dear,” She smiled and took the book and wrote it on the receipt or something.

I smiled at her and went to sit on my table. I saw Justin sitting at his place and was comfortably reading his book.

I did the same then.

Seconds later, my phone beeped and groaning, I took it out and saw that I had received a message from Justin who was now smirking at me.

From: Justin

Message: Man, I wish we were sitting together rn.

After I read the text, I looked up at him and smiled knowingly.

To: Justin

Message: Meet me in the teen fiction section now.

I click the send button. He playfully winked at me when he read the message and I just rolled my eyes.

I think now was the time to kinda tease him about the note. I smirked to myself.

I quickly got up without making it obvious since a lot of people were looking at me and I got nervous. When I went there, I saw a goofily smiling Justin leaning against the wooden shelf which was stocked with different kind of books.

“Never knew you would be so fast, Rosalie.” He smirked and chuckled at his own lame joke.

“Why do you all have dirty thoughts about every damn thing?” I asked rolling my eyes. “Hey!” He stated. “We don’t have dirty minds; we just have some sexy imagination.” He told.

“Yeah right,” I looked at him.

“Anyways, what’s up?” He asked. “Why did you call me here?” He was trying so freaking hard not to crack some ‘dirty’ joke.

“I found something.” I smiled to myself when I took out the note from jean’s pocket. “And what is it?” He cocked a brow. “Patience boy,” I muttered.

“This,” I smirked as I handed him the note. I swear I saw him blush a little and get all flustered up. “Oh this,” He smiled cheekily.

“You found it after 100 years.” He chuckled amusingly while changing the topic. “Don’t exaggerate it.” I playfully rolled my eyes and hit him on his arm.

“I wrote this when I saw you coming in the library for the first time,” He explained and blushed a bit again. I was just smiling at the sight in front of me.

“Hm, I can see that. And hey you called me ‘the beautiful girl I saw who was struggling with her purse’, I wasn’t even struggling that bad,” I stated.

He blushed in embarrassment. “You were struggling.” He giggled. I rolled my eyes at that one too.

“Anyways, you wrote yourself as ‘the guy who purposefully argued with you while you were issuing this book lol’, you actually did that in purpose Justin?” I chuckled.

“Maybe,” He smiled sheepishly.

“At that time, I just wanted to talk to you.” He said defensively. “And at that time, I wanted to do that too but you are annoying.” I laughed.

“Nice joke,” He crossed his arms. He is way too cute sometimes. Scratch that sometimes, he is way too cute all the damn time and he isn’t even trying.

“That’s why I was laughing,” I chuckled in amusement and then smirked. Justin rolled his eyes.

People were staring at us as if they saw us like we were from the other planet or something. To be honest, I and Justin talk a lot when we are together and that too loudly.

“Let’s go in the corner,” He said and grabbed me by arm. Someone pushed us and now we were pressed against each other.

And oh dear god, it was weird as hell.

--

Chapter Twenty Two fellas!

I hope y’all liked it :)

The last scene tho lmao and god knows what’s gonna happen next. Justin and Rosa tho.

Thanks for over 800 votes and 10.7K votes. It seriously means the world to me. Love y’all a lot seriously. I mean it :)

Thanks for reading guys!

Twitter: @deeplyjustins

-Masumi