Twenty Two - "You found this after 100 years?"

Library Love Diaries

Twenty Two – “You found this after 100 years?”

Rosalie

You know sometimes you feel that everything’s a mess in your life and certain someone comes enters into your messed up life and just makes it better and perfect for you.

You feel that your life is just dull and dark and that person just by their presence in your world brightens it up.

That’s what I was feeling right now. Justin had definitely brightened up my life. When I came to Toronto, I was scared to be honest and I thought I would never be able to make some new friends because of my shy nature but boy was I wrong!

Ever since I have Stratford, I don’t miss it much, if I am being very honest. Yes, I do miss Chelsea, actually so much and all also a couple of friends but Justin surely was something very different and else and honestly, I liked it very much.

Change brings a different kind of variety in life.

I walked inside the library with a cold coffee from Starbucks in my hand and my purse handing on my shoulder. This time I wasn’t struggling. I smiled.

As I made my way inside this place which has started to be something important in my life, I notice Mrs. Jones smiling sheepishly at me. I was confused at her this gesture.

I smiled back at her and went and took my seat.

I had specially kept a vacant chair near me so that when Justin comes, he can reside beside me. I kept my purse on the chair and went to the book section to find myself an interesting book to read.

When I found one, I saw someone sit on the chair I had kept for Justin. Damn, I should have never left my seat. Just then Justin entered the library looking amazing as ever, with him wearing a dark blue v neck t-shirt and some jeans. His tattoos were completing his body so well and his black colored ray bans just perfectly crafted the look.

A couple of girls were staring at him, as they would say, ‘he looked so dreamy’ and I so agree with these girls. A pang of jealously pipes up in my system when I see these girls desperately looking at Justin and trying to grab his attention. As soon as Justin spotted me, he came towards me and was smiling.

The girls quickly looked away. Ha, they failed to grab his attention.

Why the hell was I being so mean? I don’t know what to feel anymore. Lord.

Justin gave me a quick hug and I swear I saw these couple of girls staring at us wide eyes and some of them rolling their eyes at us. I kinda felt good to look at them like that. Gosh, I’m turning into such a negative person!

“They just want attention,” Justin said, chuckling. “Huh?” I didn’t get it at first what he actually was trying. Then I managed to understand what he was trying to imply. I shook my head and laughed.

The library was kind of full today and probably only 2-3 seats left but that too separate from each. One was the left corner and the other one on the right corner.

“I had left a place for you but somebody just took it when I had gone to take out a book to read,” I explained to him, feeling kind of sad at the fact somebody just took our vacant seat. If I were on their place I would have done the same thing but I just felt bad.

“It’s no problem. I’ll sit right there,” Justin smiled a bit and pointed at a seat which was vacant and near Mrs. Jones desk.

“Okay,” I managed to smile slowly.